Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

I kept it vague on what exactly you were drinking on purpose :p I know I was :v I'd love to see that, it's definitely a role with a lot of potential. I have to agree, from the games I've played, they just stress me out and even as a host this one was so chill, barely any accusations flying...
  2. ZinnLav

I was sad to see the Janitor not get used, though I feel like I should use it more often, it's a fun role and should be more common. I endeavour to make sure passive roles almost always have some sort of night action, unless their passive is really strong, like Mirror or PGO or similar. Also...
  3. ZinnLav

Yes It was totally 50/50 for me if we'd win or lose, by the time Night Three began, I thought we'd be safe xD I should toy around with Host roles more. I totally agree, once I actually got into it, I loved it. Especially after my comment about imagining the lounge to be like the Rec Room from...
  4. ZinnLav

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/death-note-mafia-endgame-town-win.268446/ DekuNut actually ran one. It was one of the more fun games I've played.
  5. ZinnLav

Technically the Tracker was Mafia. You were the only passive role, and I couldn't give you a power because Mirror is already really strong. Though Rainbow Cloud did visit you on the last night, so they got a result of "Rainbow Cloud is a Role Cop". Mirrors are fun. I saw that and half expected...
  6. ZinnLav

The Game Room was essentially a Neighbourhood who shared night actions, each night they would have to try and agree on which player to target and with which action. Mido suggested the RC Track and Zachie jumped on that, since he could tell RC not to use their action, thus making RC look more Towny.
  7. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Feedback Survey

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, it’ll really help me in hosting future games: 1. Did you have fun? 2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? 3. Did you enjoy your role & have you ever heard of the series your Game Idea was based off before? 4. How...
  8. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Spectator Role PMs

Oh yes and lets not forget our spectators. @Tood & @prog rocker have also won the game! They were My Hero Academia Mafia, the Spectators! @TheMalevolentOne & @HumanDawn (even though I never added you to the Role PM) have also won the game! They were Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia, the...
  9. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Remaining Information

Jinjo has won the game! She was Soul Eater Mafia, the Bodyguard! Because you hold a powerful place in my heart and feature characters who defend the innocent, you are a Bodyguard and can take the place of your target if they would otherwise die that night using your Night Action when you say...
  10. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Four End - 29/09/2020

Day Four End/Game End Who has been voted for? Who voted for them? Blaine. Rainbow Cloud Rainbow Cloud Blaine., AlineXotic, Frozen Fennec Couldn't vote Jinjo And so it was over already, it hadn't even been three hours since the day began and they'd already jumped on a lynch wagon...
  11. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Four - 28/09/2020

Day Four Everyone began yet another day and they all had the feeling this game would soon be over. Zinn perused the actions everyone submitted and entered them into the data field. "Oh how interesting" they said looking over the results. Zinn turned on the microphone and began the morning...
  12. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Three End - 27/09/2020

Day Three End Who has been voted for? Who voted for them? KenderCharmeleon jamiebearcub jamiebearcub KenderCharmeleon, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec Didn't vote Blaine., Rainbow Cloud, AlienXotic, Midorikawa It was another bustling day in the lounge, everyone was discussing the events of the...
  13. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Three Midday Vote Count - 26/09/2020

Day Three Midday Vote Count Who has been voted for? Who voted for them? KenderCharmeleon jamiebearcub Didn't vote Everyone else Day Three will end in roughly 24 hours. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?iso=20200927T23&p0=955&msg=Mafia+Day+Three+End&font=cursive
  14. ZinnLav

You can't kill me twice Jinjo
  15. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Three - 25/09/2020

Day Three The night went on similar to the previous, Zinn awoke to find a name crossed off their list, "Huh, interesting, I was hoping they'd pick someone else" they mused to themselves. Zinn went to exit their room, only to discover their door was locked, a digital display appeared over the...
  16. ZinnLav

Missed this one, updated the vote totals to reflect.
  17. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Two End - 24/09/2020

Day Two End Who has been voted for? Who voted for them? KenderCharmeleon Blaine., AlienXotic, Max1996, Midorikawa Zachie KenderCharmeleon, Rainbow Cloud, jamiebearcub, Jinjo Didn't vote Frozen Fennec, Zachie Midorikawa walked back into the room through the door marked "The Graveyard"...
  18. ZinnLav

@Jinjo is subbing for @Dio_Brando1886 effective immediately. Please confirm in thread. For you reference: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20200924T23&p0=955&font=cursive
  19. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Two Midday Vote Count - 23/09/2020

Day Two Midday Vote Count Who has been voted for? Who voted for them? KenderCharmeleon Blaine. Zachie Max1996 Rainbow Cloud Midorikawa (Formerly PokeTrainerSpyro) Didn't vote KenderCharmeleon, jamiebearcub, Frozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie, AlienXotic Day Two...
  20. ZinnLav

Effective immediately @Midorikawa is subbing in for @PokeTrainerSpyro Please confirm in thread.
Back
Top Bottom