Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Ah so it was basically the same as my Cancer role from Cells at Work Mafia, though it is still pretty Bastard isn't it? Welp Yeah but people like HD have played Xenoblade right, so they could probably flavour solve that he was the one spreading his Aura thing turning people into zombies.
  2. ZinnLav

That was... confusing. How is that not a cult leader and how did I remove his zombie power and not automatically get him modkilled? I wasn't suspecting him as Zanza because my Role PM didn't imply he himself was a Zombie, I'd just figured he was the first victim. If I'm honest I didn't enjoy...
  3. ZinnLav

I'm not playing anymore, so I didn't submit any actions
  4. ZinnLav

I asked to be subbed out ages ago, I already answered this, read my posts for once people -.-
  5. ZinnLav

Again, not reading what I've been saying this entire time. The independent turns people into zombies, they aren't a zombie themselves. ffs crap like this is why I hate mafia games -.-
  6. ZinnLav

Told you I quit playing, but since you asked me directly. My De-zombification action was successful, glad someone actually bothered to listen to me for once in this game. Nothing in my Role PM mentions this. Only that I can cure the infected. Vote: ExLight Independent > Mafia I'm always...
  7. ZinnLav

I don't know why I even bother playing Mafia anymore, nobody ever believes what I say and calls me a liar. ExLight has done nothing to prove his trust, he hasn't even role claimed and you'd rather believe him than me, who claimed Vanilla right away and then admitted when my role changed on Day...
  8. ZinnLav

Um what? Where is this coming from? Dawning isn't the independent, he's someone the Independent visited on N1. The whole point of my role is to counter the independent, which makes me start to suspect Ex who hasn't properly role claimed?
  9. ZinnLav

And risk people visiting him and becoming zombies themselves? no thanks
  10. ZinnLav

Well excuse me for trying to warn people about visiting a Zombie by giving credence by being upfront and honest about my role. Would you prefer that I stayed silent so the hostile independent would win?
  11. ZinnLav

You know, you really make it hard to play HD, always prodding and asking questions, it's really quite anti-town, makes it hard for people like me to avoid people like the hostile Independent when you're constantly demanding every little bit of info about my role. For all we know you're Mafia...
  12. ZinnLav

Different roles? Should I ask them how your role works? Not like they're gonna tell me. Out of MegaPod, Feenie and Fennec who would you say is the hostile independent then?
  13. ZinnLav

Well that's why I'd hope that I get protection during the night. Certainly doesn't help to point it out now though. I actually asked about that, they said they couldn't tell me. I don't actually know what happens when someone is Zombiefied only what the independent can do. I would assume he...
  14. ZinnLav

Because I needed to confirm with the hosts if I was allowed to claim that? Nothing in my Role PM even implied I would be anything other than Vanilla. If DawningWinds is a Zombie, then he can't be the Hostile Independent. That's the plan. I became one at the start of D2 That's how I...
  15. ZinnLav

I know their character name, wincon and how their role works, I cannot claim any of these as it counts as nameclaiming them. It proves that he definitely visited Dawning. What proof do you have that he's a Role Cop? Dawning wasn't a Zombie from the start was he? I can't answer that without...
  16. ZinnLav

I would role claim, but until I hear back from the hosts, I'm not sure I can without it counting as name claiming or not
  17. ZinnLav

Where else? The hosts
  18. ZinnLav

I wonder if I have the same role as you, the hosts did say they were supposed to give it to me earlier but didn't because I was complaining about being Vanilla
  19. ZinnLav

If HumanDawn is an Independent, he's not the one I'm talking about.
  20. ZinnLav

I mean even if he is a Town Role Cop, I'd probably want to lynch him just to be safe since he visited Dawning... There are no other suspect targets and on the off chance he is the independent, no loss. Vote: Timaeus
Back
Top Bottom