Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Probably not, but it also relied on him happening to end up as not Town, I can't see the role working for a Town player, it's just too powerful.
  2. ZinnLav

Host sabotage got Snowy killed, not sure if anyone went back and checked all the phase posts, but ME and I reacted to all on them on Night 3. xP The role had a Drunk modifier, meaning the target was always picked at random, this removed any host bias that could be perceived. Pure luck involved...
  3. ZinnLav

She would've been told "HumanDawn is a 1x Vigilante" hence my answer when Dawning asked about if someone would be told if they were Drunk, Cop-like meaning investigative roles, will typically have their target mentioned.
  4. ZinnLav

DawningWinds used the Drunkifier on Jinjo and she had a 1/3 chance to hit herself.
  5. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Feedback Survey

Got a feedback survey here, would be helpful if you guys can answer it for us. 1. Did you have fun? 2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? 3. Did you enjoy your role? 4. How was the flavor text done by ME? 5. What did you think of the unique roles? [ME's Drunk Rhyming Post...
  6. ZinnLav

I forgot that the Hostage Taker makes all actions targeted towards them go to their Hostage instead on Night One, so Jinjo should've discovered HumanDawn was a 1x Vigilante on N1 instead of Mido being the Hostage Taker, truly sorry about that.
  7. ZinnLav

Can you rephrase the question?
  8. ZinnLav

@jdthebud is subbing in for @Feenie effective immediately. Please confirm in thread when you've received your role.
  9. ZinnLav

As per the flipped Role PM:
  10. ZinnLav

Just because it seems like there might be some confusion, let me clarify. jamiebearcub can no longer post nor react in the thread, only being able to vote privately via DM.
  11. ZinnLav

Sign-ups are now closed. The roles will be sent out on the 1st of December, Snowy will take things from there once you have all confirmed your roles. I'll see you in your Role PMs. and may the odds be ever in your favor
  12. ZinnLav

I haven't received a PM from you yet. Assuming you're still thinking and will, that makes us at 10 players. I'd want at least 12, but I can run the game with only 10, if anybody knows anyone who might me interested in playing, send them here.
  13. ZinnLav

We'd prefer you specifically pick one thing, but depending on what it is we might work something out (like if you said Santa eating Cookies, which while technically two characters could work as one role)
Back
Top Bottom