Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Nah nah, I meant they could submit a role in addition to a character, and they could be completely unrelated and randomly assigned and a role like that would simply get denied obviously.
  2. ZinnLav

If you think this'll stop me submitting OP characters, that's where you're wrong, I like seeing how a host handles it. Like how I had Koro Sensei in Chaos (A practically immortal character who can fly at Mach 20). I usually do characters I can't see myself using in my own Mafia hosted games...
  3. ZinnLav

Well you'd just include a single vig then, or you could not include a vig at all if you didn't think it suited any character. Could just be something to try and influence what roles would be in play. I'd be interested in co-hosting with you on this in the future if you wanted.
  4. ZinnLav

Yeah it was alright, I've been in worse games It fit well enough, I could've been literally any role with who I was, half expected to be a JOAT, was gonna fake claim it at one point but HD wouldn't get off my ass, but nothing new there... Depends who else is playing honestly, it's fun to have...
  5. ZinnLav

I was wondering why it felt so long xD I'm a 2x Roleblocker, I used it on N1 on Dawning and N2 on Salazzle. This ^ Solid reasoning, plus with my earlier remark, we can live through a mislynch, two now since nobody died. Vote: Blaine.
  6. ZinnLav

But anyway, not much point debating this until we see what happens when the night ends, I've said my piece, let's see what becomes of it.
  7. ZinnLav

It specified you were roleblocked? It should simply say you were stopped from doing your night action because of something.
  8. ZinnLav

It would mean there's two blocking Town roles and a Mafia roleblocker. Dawning's role is a self targeting one, similar to a commute, but doesn't stop kills? I'm a regular sort of Roleblocker. But my role specifically mentions if someone attempted to roleblock me they'd be told I'm too fast, even...
  9. ZinnLav

Do you have a better option? If he's actually a vig, who would you want shot? We know HD is a Bus Driver and Chevy wasn't around to submit a Roleblock N1. I've proven I'm a Roleblocker by blocking Dawning N1 and Salazzle N2 (preventing the Night Kill), of course it could've been some amazing...
  10. ZinnLav

I'm just saying it'd solve our problem of not knowing which of the two, if Blaine is actually Mafia he could shoot you and act like you prevented the "real" mafia kill but then we lynch him anyway. Like it's been mentioned Max confirmed he was roleblocked on N1 so Dawning can't be Mafia, and not...
  11. ZinnLav

What are all the claims again? HD seems pretty confident either Feenie or Blaine is lying. What if we ask Blaine to shoot Feenie and then we lynch Blaine? That'd get rid of both, though it'd be walking right into a trap if HD is the Mafia for steering us into thinking it was one of the two...
  12. ZinnLav

What happened to Feenie being Mafia?
  13. ZinnLav

I think Mafia is a Role Cop (as implied in FA's Role PM) and a Roleblocker (implied in my Role PM how I'm faster and anyone who tries to roleblock me gets a message saying as much)
  14. ZinnLav

So what? You're independent or something? Why play if you don't intend to win or lose? This post makes no sense to me.
  15. ZinnLav

Or blaine can just shoot her
  16. ZinnLav

So you're giving up? Lame
  17. ZinnLav

I'm a special Roleblocker, closer to a jailor than a Roleblocker technically. If my target would die and I target them, they still die. If I target the person carrying out the kill, including factional, it'll roleblock the kill as well.
  18. ZinnLav

I could say the same, you've given me nothing to trust you with, I couldn't even flavour figure out your character since you subbed in. Shouldn't be too hard to guess my character, I'm barely even hiding it. Vote: Salazzle Guess who I roleblocked
  19. ZinnLav

For some reason I found this extremely funny.
  20. ZinnLav

Still hate how you push your playstyle onto others and always demand information. I'm not telling you my character.
Back
Top Bottom