Search results for query: *

1. Zkat

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Finally finished it today! It was pretty fun. I might replay it soon and try some different pairings. Pokemon Gold: I put Girafarig on my team, and now I'm not sure if I want to use Scyther or Ariados as my bug-type. I'm also trying to evolve my Eevee into...
  2. Zkat

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: I'm about to begin chapter 9 Pokemon Gold: I have 6 badges and caught the shiny Gyarados, and now I'm training up a Girafarig and a Zubat that I might put on my team
  3. Zkat

Pokemon Gold: I made it to Olivine city and leveled up a bit Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: next is chapter 28 "Battle Before Dawn" and I also got the Linus version of "Four Fanged Offense" this time! (the first time, I fought Lloyd) Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War: I'm on chapter 2 right...
  4. Zkat

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: I just beat it for the second time! This time I went through Ephraim's route and only did level grinding in between chapters for the trainee units. I also made sure to recruit Cormag this time instead of killing him. Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: I'm playing through...
  5. Zkat

I've been playing Sonic Mania since the PC version just came out a few days ago and it's so much fun! :D I already beat it and got the chaos emeralds with all 3 characters: first Sonic (& Tails), then Knuckles, and then Tails.
  6. Zkat

I've been getting back into PMD Explorers of Time lately. I finally beat the Grand Master of All Things Bad so now I can continue with the post-game story, but first I'm just doing a bunch of missions and collecting items. I recently beat Metroid Fusion (I was stuck on the SA-X until I figured...
  7. Zkat

Oh, okay. I thought having Tails made the special stages harder so I usually play as Sonic or Tails alone. I'll have to try that. Or maybe I'll try the special stages with Knuckles since he doesn't lose all his rings after entering them. Yesterday I played a little bit of Pokemon Pearl and...
  8. Zkat

I've gotten the super emeralds in one playthrough of S3&K before (once with all 3 characters), but I've never gotten the emeralds in Sonic 2! And I've still been playing lots of Sonic Adventure 2 because of the Chao Garden. I have 123 emblems. There's no way I'm getting all 180, but I still...
  9. Zkat

Lately I've been playing Sonic Adventure 2 a lot. Raising chao is so addicting. :X3: I've also been trying to collect emblems by playing the extra missions (because it unlocks more stuff for your chao, lol). Right now I have 90 of them.
  10. Zkat

Final Fantasy 6: I'm close to the end of the game, I just need to figure out how to recruit Terra and the Yeti and climb the Cultists' Tower. Then I'm going to fight Kefka.
  11. Zkat

The other day I defeated Neo Exdeath in Final Fantasy 5, and now I'm picking up where I left off in 6. I went through the Magitek Factory and got some new espers, and now I have to go to the Sealed Cave.
  12. Zkat

Fantasy Life: I've mostly been doing sidequests for people. I also became a hero alchemist, the first life I reached the hero rank in! I still need to finish the main story though, lol. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: I'm on Chapter 15. It's pretty fun so far! The save points within the maps are...
  13. Zkat

I beat Fire Emblem 7! The last chapter was so cool. :D Then I started a new file where I'm going to play Hector's tale. And I'm also playing Sacred Stones. Chapter 13 is next but I think I'll do some training first.
  14. Zkat

Fire Emblem 7: I'm on Chapter 23 now. I also promoted Oswin, Sain, Erk, and Canas.
  15. Zkat

In Fire Emblem 7 I finally beat Chapter 15 without anyone dying! I started Chapter 16 but I'm going to restart because I think I accidentally killed a character I could have recruited.
  16. Zkat

I beat Fire Emblem Fates Conquest last night! The last level was pretty tough (even on casual mode) but it felt good to finally beat it. I'm disappointed that there's no way to level up in the post-game though.
  17. Zkat

I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. I'm on Chapter 24, plus I finally let some of my units get married and did a few of the paralogues.
  18. Zkat

I've been playing Fire Emblem Heroes and that got me to go back and play some of my other Fire Emblem games because I haven't actually beaten any besides Awakening. I'm on Chapter 15 in FE7, Chapter 9 in Sacred Stones, and Chapter 17 in Conquest.
  19. Zkat

I've mostly been playing Stardew Valley and Sonic Adventure 2. This is my first time playing SA2 and so far I like it even though I'm bad at it. Even the treasure hunting and mech stages. And in Stardew Valley I finished fixing the community center and I also started a sidequest where I have to...
  20. Zkat

Animal Crossing New Leaf: I'm enjoying the update. And I finished Earthbound last night! It was a fun game. :D
Back
Top Bottom