Search results for query: *

1. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

Today I was playing Yellow and went through the 3rd gym. First, I somehow found the two switches in the trash cans on my first try. Then when I fought Lt. Surge, his Raichu was giving me more trouble than I expected (he kept getting critical hits on me). I defeated him with only my Sandshrew...
  2. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

In Pokemon Shuffle, Phione has a 1% chance of appearing in the Pokemon Safari. I finally caught it. I'm free.
  3. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

I was battling Ghetsis in Pokemon White, and he had his Hydreigon out and I sent out my Vanilluxe. First Hydreigon tried to use focus blast and missed, and Vanilluxe used ice beam. This brought Hydreigon down to red health and froze it. Ghetsis used a full restore (of course) but then I had...
  4. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

I finally beat Mega Glalie in Pokemon Shuffle! I was literally just about to rant about how annoying that boss is in the "FUUUUU moments" thread.
  5. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

I completed the National Pokedex in Platinum today! I caught the Regi trio and Latias in Emerald so I could transfer them over, and then I caught Regigigas. For a long time, those were the only Pokemon I had missing in that game (besides events) and now I have them. It was so satisfying! :-D
  6. Zkat

Your "YES!" moments

Beating all of the master rank contests and getting the star light. I love that decoration so much! Also, I took this funny picture during one of the contests:
Back
Top Bottom