Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Jump Kick is removed from SwSh, but I agree with you anyhow. It's weird that Jump Kick is/was distributed less overall than High Jump Kick is, I must say.
  2. Zorchic

...Argument? There's no need to argue. If you think it's weird that Moltres learns Rain Dance, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too. I don't really see the big deal here. ~~~ On another subject, I think it's a bit strange that Kartana can't learn Grassy Glide for some reason. It just...
  3. Zorchic

For that matter, Helioptile can't learn any Fire-type moves, not even Sunny Day, despite having Solar Power as one of its Abilities. At least Heliolisk gets Sunny Day, but still. I agree, it's weird to not give some Pokémon access to a certain weather move when it would really benefit them.
  4. Zorchic

Speaking of Exploud, I find it strange that the Pokémon that has part of the word "explode" in its name cannot learn Explosion. That might sound a little overpowered if Exploud was actually given Explosion, but I feel like Explosion is not as good a move in practice as it is on paper for some...
  5. Zorchic

Watch what you're saying there, lol. (I know Cryogonal is genderless, don't get me wrong.) Yeah, it is a bit weird why the makers of the Pokémon games let a genderless Pokémon learn Attract, I agree. At least they rectified the issue in Generation VIII (8), where Cryogonal cannot learn Attract...
  6. Zorchic

Wait, but Smeargle is not available in Sword and Shield, and neither is the Oshawott line. Although the Swords of Justice were available in Sword and Shield before the DLCs, none of them can breed, because they are legendary Pokémon in the Undiscovered Egg Group. Those might be some of the only...
  7. Zorchic

Perhaps for that particular reason, that whoever gave it its moveset didn't want it to be able to take advantage of Reckless/Rock Head? And/or, it could be because Wild Charge isn't as distributed to non-Electric-types as much as Thunder/bolt/Fang/Punch are. I'm just grasping at straws, though.
  8. Zorchic

All of Mienshao's Generation 5 Pokédex entries and Generation 6 entries mention that it uses the extra fur on its arms like whips. Yet, Mienshao...can't learn Power Whip? I was honestly pretty surprised when I found this out.
  9. Zorchic

Well, I would think that some starters in less recent generations were meant to be easy to use in-game for beginners, who likely don't know the difference between physical and special. Thus, even if it would be sub-optimal, Incineroar and Blaziken were probably designed to be at least usable...
  10. Zorchic

*Shrug* I mean, I didn't create the movepools, GameFreak did, so I'm not the one to ask here.
  11. Zorchic

Yeah, Bug/Flying-types not knowing Fly is weird. Maybe GameFreak decided that they were too weak to be able to carry humans, when Fly was still an HM? But now that Fly is just a TM, there's no reason to not let such Pokémon learn it, imo. (Fun fact: the only Bug-type Pokémon that can learn Fly...
  12. Zorchic

It can in LGPE, just saying. Why did it take Game Freak so long, though; that I agree.
  13. Zorchic

I was just throwing it out there that Blaziken's decent Special Attack could allow for some special sets. I know it's not the best set and probably never will be, but it's still a possibility, albeit a slim one. ~~~ Also, I was looking at the moves Fire Lash and Zing Zap. They both have small...
  14. Zorchic

And don't forget Volcanion too, the literal Fire/Water-type.
  15. Zorchic

Really? Regular Charizard is viable on sun teams, with Solar Power. Blaziken can also occasionally run mixed sets, if not outright going 100% special, if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, more Fire-type special attackers would be great to see.
  16. Zorchic

Just want to say that Slowbro and Slowking do in fact learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast, for reasons I do not know. Gyarados learns those moves too, because of its draconic origins (dragons breathe fire).
  17. Zorchic

Whoa, the Hoennian line also doesn't learn Quick Attack? Well, then...yeah, they should definitely learn it.
  18. Zorchic

Yeah, I meant that when the opponent attacks, Obstagoon should use it as an opportunity to strike first with a surprise attack right after. After all, Taunt + Sucker Punch is a nice move combination that Obstagoon would probably use provided it could learn the priority move, albeit Obstagoon...
  19. Zorchic

Why can't Obstagoon learn Sucker Punch? Pokémon.com says this: I know that last sentence highlights Obstruct, but it could very well apply to Sucker Punch as well, just with a different description. Considering Obstagoon's unspectacular speed stat of 95, it needs a priority move. The whole...
  20. Zorchic

Exactly, but Dragapult doesn't have those Ghost moves. We wish it did. Dragapult needs buffs now because it was unnecessarily nerfed by the developers of SwSh. I was saying that GameFreak did not need to nerf it. So yes, what you're saying agrees with me, but I think you misunderstood a bit...
Back
Top Bottom