Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Attack the avatar/user above

Goodra announces its presence with a deluge of Muddy Water!
  2. Zorchic

Baton Pass to whom? I'll Snatch those boosts for myself and use Pursuit when you try to switch.
  3. Zorchic

Greninja and Zoroark have subbed out in a puff of smoke. In their place is a poisonous fire salamander, who makes sure ^ gets their (Corrosion-boosted, though I doubt this would matter) Toxic.
  4. Zorchic

I defended ^, and that is what I get in return? ^ gets a Toxic for all their troubles lol.
  5. Zorchic

Emotional attacks are on my list of no-nos. Since a Gigantamax Hatterene is holding together timespace right now, though, I'll let you off with just a Scratch.
  6. Zorchic

Let me freeze the water (and anything touching the water)! Protean means I am now Ice-type...Greninja used Ice Beam!
  7. Zorchic

Sorry to disappoint you, but only Greninja is here at the moment. And Greninja is Grass-type thanks to Protean. *Uses Grass Knot again*
  8. Zorchic

Greninja used Grass Knot (80 BP)!
  9. Zorchic

I (re)enter the fray with a Water Shuriken + Night Daze dual signature combo!
  10. Zorchic

Z-Moves do not exist in Generation 8. *Snaps fingers and makes the Inferno Overdrive disappear*
  11. Zorchic

Dialga: *Erases ^ from time*
  12. Zorchic

*Uses Fury Cutter to slice up ^ into tiny pieces, then drops the pieces down a Fissure*
  13. Zorchic

Uses Spiky Shield
  14. Zorchic

Spits a Toxic in your face
Back
Top Bottom