• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The Pokémon was Glastrier, not Calyrex. ~~~ Froslass has a unique typing and a pretty nice design. Who would have thought that it would run a Choice Band physical set in the lower tiers in competitive play, and be viable there? chuckles Spectrier
  2. Zorchic

If I recall correctly, Lurantis is based on the orchid mantis, an insect species that employs mimicry to disguise itself as a plant. The Fomantis-Lurantis evolutionary line turns that mimicry on its head, being plant Pokémon that disguise themselves as bugs. Really cool, if you ask me, since...
  3. Zorchic

Don't care for the line in general Okay, fine, I'll give my actual thoughts. It's pretty interesting, and a testament to its competitive viability, that despite a horrible defensive typing in Rock/Dark, Tyranitar is able to fulfill the role of a sandstorm-setting tank thanks to its defensive...
  4. Zorchic

Charizard has a classic but cool design, one of my favorites for sure. I can't see much that I don't like about its design, other than that it might be a little too fat around the belly if I recall correctly, but that's minor. Not to mention that that would kinda justify Charizard getting Belly...
  5. Zorchic

I think Smeargle's "gimmick" of being able to learn almost every move through Sketch is really neat, though I kinda wish that it could learn some thematically fitting Egg Moves for no particular reason. I also like its rather simplistic design. Metagross
  6. Zorchic

Unfortunately, I find Raticate boring. :( To make this post not too boring, I'll add that, if I recall correctly, Raticate gets some relatively high-powered moves at early levels (e.g. Hyper Fang), which is interesting imo. Then again, it is an "early-game rodent", so...*shrug*. Sandslash...
  7. Zorchic

I wish it had a better movepool. The same goes for the entire line with physical Ghost moves, honestly. Other than that, I guess I have to say I like Dreepy just because of its evolutions. Sawsbuck
  8. Zorchic

For the second time in one page, we are left with no Pokémon above, lol. Gible
  9. Zorchic

Both of the Lati@s are sleek and well designed, imo, definitely up there with my favorite Pokémon. Latias's red color and smaller build gives it a different feel than Latios, which I appreciate. However, I do wish their Mega Evolutions had more difference; currently, I care much more for the...
  10. Zorchic

...In my opinion, it's boring to see answers like these in this thread. It would be better to let someone who does have an opinion about those Pokémon besides things like "meh" or "neutral" comment on them, no? ~~~ Salamence looks pretty cool. Interesting that it shares the same exact two...
  11. Zorchic

Why does this thread seem to be getting less and less detailed? :confused: This thread isn't really for whether you like the Pokémon imo, more for what you think about it in general. Rhyperior's design just seems more...complicated...than Rhydon's, not much else to say about that. I don't...
  12. Zorchic

A very bulky Ghost-type with decent physically offensive prowess (in like, the Smogon PU tier or something). It's nice, though I wish it were better competitively and could learn Recover. Dusknoir's only reliable recovery being Pain Split pains me. Polteageist
  13. Zorchic

My favorite Pokémon! :bulbaLove: It checks all the boxes of a maneuverable and flexible Pokémon in roleplay for me, and is overall a very fun Pokémon to RP with. Buizel's design and Water type are also very solid in my eyes. Now it just needs to learn Life Dew... (that's just wishful thinking...
  14. Zorchic

Wait, you replied to your own post? :lapras: ~~~ Charizard's design is all-around solid. I like that it was given the Flying typing instead of the more obvious Dragon, though Mega Charizard X does have a Fire/Dragon-typing. Speaking as someone who has Charizard as one of their favorite...
  15. Zorchic

Did you mean this thread? You don't need to do a rate out of 10 in here :p. ~~~ Victini has nice signature moves in V-Create and Searing Shot (the latter of which is not as well known in my opinion), and an interesting typing as well. It was one of the first Mythical Pokémon I took a liking...
  16. Zorchic

Interesting typing, but the design is just...eh. How does Dragalge even move about on land? :p Torkoal
  17. Zorchic

Well, then, I should have said Salazzle. ~~~ I don't find much that is particularly interesting with Braixen, to be honest. It looks kinda cool, I guess? *Shrug* Weavile
  18. Zorchic

Cool magic motif; apparently it was enough to steal Delphox's signature move Mystical Fire at one point. Mismagius is a bit underrated in my opinion; I'm starting to gain more interest in some Ghost-type Pokémon. Salandit
  19. Zorchic

I think it's pretty cool that it has two speed-boosting Abilities correlating to different weathers, hail and rain. (That trait may even be unique, but I'm not sure.) Other than that, though, I don't have much to say about Beartic. Heatran
  20. Zorchic

Pretty cool bat Pokémon; Crobat's high Speed stat of 130 is a major "selling point" of it for me. It's one of the reasons why I have a slightly positive opinion of the Zubat evolutionary line. Skarmory
Back
Top Bottom