• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Other people asking to be in the mafia chat makes me curious. May I be added as well @Lone_Garurumon? I'd like to see how mafia plays.
  2. Zorchic

I must have good instincts, because all of my vote(s) were on scum too, and my one vote was intended as an RVS vote :p.
  3. Zorchic

I'm very sorry that I hadn't posted after people voted me. I couldn't say anything more after I died, but I need to get something straight: my inactivity had nothing to do with the game. In real life while I was in the game, I felt sick, not to mention that unforeseen work circumstances kept me...
  4. Zorchic

To clarify, I meant that the plays of these three don't necessarily scream Town. I'd be inclined to believe they are town based on more evidence, though.
  5. Zorchic

HumanDawn was suspecting Space of using an "RNG" excuse to lie low as scum. The way Space responded is confusing me; I don't know if they were making an excuse to hide themselves as scum or if that's genuinely a thought they had as town. Space's post here does clear that up a bit, though I'm...
  6. Zorchic

A little bit of both, I'd say.
  7. Zorchic

Vote: Midorikawa Hello there
  8. Zorchic

Confirmed
  9. Zorchic

@Lone_Garurumon Did you add Jinjo, Pikochu, and Tood to the sign-up list? (Their sign-up posts are above.) To me, it shows that they're not on there.
  10. Zorchic

Changing that last part. In as a player now!
  11. Zorchic

I'm excited to play with more experienced players! This'll be my second game if I join. If I join, I am changing my playstyle to account for what I've learned lately. ...But, I have a busy schedule, so I'll just be in as a substitute for now.
Back
Top Bottom