• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Usually a Pokémon game.
  2. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Let's Play.
  3. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Absol isn't available on the Isle of Armor, unfortunately. It will come in the Crown Tundra, though, so maybe you saw it in a Crown Tundra trailer.
  4. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

And if you'll excuse me, I have to go (to bed) now. *Leaves the thread temporarily*
  5. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

OMG u both suck! *Gives the Super F back to Eeveely* *Gives the other Super F back to chib*
  6. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Well, didn't ME also say that only he can give Super Fs?
  7. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Giving a Super F for defending the Super F? :unsure:
  8. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

There goes the Super F again. Please limit the amount of appearances it makes.
  9. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

I'm just posting here so I can access my signature easier :p
  10. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

If I had the authority to, I'd give you a Super F for responding to a spelling mistake like it wasn't one. Why not just say "It was Menlo's Edison, not Manelo's Edison"? Did you not know it was a spelling mistake? People make mistakes; it's not helpful to just give Super Fs because we said or...
  11. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Except, when you give us Super Fs, did we actually screw up? And if we did, then an even better thing to do would be to say how, don't you think? Man, I really wish there was a "shrug" emote on here...
  12. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Wow, thanks for telling me.
  13. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Not very nice of you...
  14. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

All the devices I use just overheat when I use them. A computer screen being hot to the touch unnerves me; I feel like a bomb is going to explode in my hands. :confused_emoji:
  15. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

If Super A doesn't exist, then why are you mentioning it?
  16. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

That wasn't Snowy's point...right, Snowy?
  17. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Do we really need any?
  18. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

:wynaut:
  19. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

That's what I expected. :lapras:
  20. Zorchic

Kill The Thread!

Uh, you can't switch and attack in the same turn, if we're being technical here which we're probably not.
Back
Top Bottom