Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Pokémon Battles - Tournament Style!

Hello, @ThatAsianInTheCorner?
  2. Zorchic

@ThatAsianInTheCorner Are you still here?
  3. Zorchic

@ThatAsianInTheCorner Jake sighed. The utter cluelessness Asian had about Flygon was getting on his nerves. "Look here," Jake said, pointing to his Pokédex entry on Flygon and holding it over his head. "It says: 'Flygon, the Mystic Pokémon. Known as the "Desert Spirit", this Pokémon...
  4. Zorchic

Me? I think you mean @Doctor Celebi...
  5. Zorchic

@ThatAsianInTheCorner Jake grinned. "You should check your Pokédex. Do you not know Flygon's typing?" With ease, Flygon took the attack. It was part Ground-type, after all, and Ground-types are immune to Electric-type moves like Charge Beam. "Great!" said Jake. "Flygon, go for a Dragon Rush!"...
  6. Zorchic

(Just a comment: looking at Peter vs. Arrow, I already notice that Maya the Ariados is too fast for Walrein to keep up. Maya has the speed/mobility advantage, but Walrein has constant recovery with Ice Body (ability) and can use the hail damage to its advantage, so beware, both sides!)
  7. Zorchic

@ThatAsianInTheCorner "Interesting choice, all right," Jake remarked. " A 'no-weakness Eelektross', huh. Let's start with Sandstorm, Flygon!" Flygon's wings fluttered and its tail swished back and forth, whipping up a sandstorm which greatly lowered the visibility of the battlefield. "Let's...
  8. Zorchic

@ThatAsianInTheCorner “Coming in from the right is competitor Jake Celeste!” declared the announcer. “On the left is another competitor in this PokéTournament, and his name is Asian! Welcome both Trainers!” The audience clapped loudly as both Trainers entered the battlefield. Jake waved left...
  9. Zorchic

Is it okay if you don't put Z-Crystals on your Pokemon in the sign-up sheet because you wanted to keep it a secret which Pokemon you're going to put one on? And is it okay if the Trainer carries the Z-Crystal on their Z-(Power)Ring instead of the Pokemon and changes the Z-Crystal between...
  10. Zorchic

Hey @DannyDrawsaLot, can I add held items to my Pokemon? I didn't initially because people in the Pokemon anime never used held items on their Pokemon except for Mega Stones. For a truly anime-like experience, remove the held items, everyone. (Besides, people in the anime carried ONE Z-Crystal...
  11. Zorchic

I gotta say, the moveset of your Rotom, Alter Ego, is illegal. According to Bulbapedia: “If Rotom would change from one appliance form to another and still knows the special move of its current form, the old special move is automatically forgotten and Rotom learns the new one. If Rotom changes...
  12. Zorchic

Name: Jake Age: 12 Gender: Male Appearance: (Photo not available) Jake is a guy with average height for someone his age--not too tall, not too short. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes, and slightly tanned skin. He wears a plain green shirt most of the time, and he also wears black gloves with...
Back
Top Bottom