Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I believe Crown Tundra does not scale levels, no. The levels of the Pokémon in the Crown Tundra will stay relevant to the post-game.
  2. Zorchic

Is there a thorough list of what the effects of cheering in Max Raid Battles could be? I know some effects are setting up Reflect/Light Screen, healing up an ally or two, e.t.c., but can the list of all possible effects of cheering be found anywhere?
  3. Zorchic

As for the above question, I sadly do not know the answer, and will not be finding out anytime soon because I don't have the Expansion Pass. Sorry :( Are Dynamax Raid Bosses able to use Max Guard? I've never seen one use the move, but I need to know for sure.
  4. Zorchic

Giving an Alolan Marowak an Everstone, for example, does not influence which regional variant the Cubone offspring evolves into. The Cubone will evolve into Alolan Marowak in Alola, and Kantonian Marowak everywhere else. Hope this helps!
  5. Zorchic

Do Dusk Balls work in Pokémon Dens all the time, or do they only work at night? I'm a little confused on whether a Den counts as a "cave" or not for the purpose of the Dusk Ball's effectiveness.
  6. Zorchic

I believe Clauncher and Clawitzer are version exclusives.
  7. Zorchic

No, you do not have to get the mobile version, but it's recommended because that way you'll be able to get gift Pokémon, such as a Hidden Ability Kanto Starter and a Hidden Ability Galar Starter.
  8. Zorchic

Well, keep in mind that Wigglytuff is slower than Dragapult, so you'd have to predict to use them effectively, and even then, as mentioned above, that doesn't stop the opponent from just switching. Edit: Who are you referring to as "it"? Really, though, you probably shouldn't ask a question if...
  9. Zorchic

I am pretty sure this is not the right thread for theoretical thinking or competitive strategy. Try this thread instead for more general SwSh discussion.
  10. Zorchic

What happens if you KO Zacian/Zamazenta during the post-game climax, instead of catching it?
  11. Zorchic

Here are some stats. It doesn't tell you the odds from the start, though.
  12. Zorchic

How do you reattempt a Max Raid Battle if you don't win?
Back
Top Bottom