Search results for query: *

1. Zorchic

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

@DarthWolf @ZinnLav @Zachie I was wondering why Officer Snake was not subbed out? They were absent for the entirety of Day 4. Why didn't you claim when you knew you were gonna get lynched? If you had claimed, things might have gone better. (I ain't blaming you for anything, don't worry.) Also...
  2. Zorchic

I was lynched lol. What did I tell you?! :LOL: Thanks @HumanDawn for mentoring me. You were a big help! :) Anyway, good game mafia, great play. The results were a bit surprising, but not really. I do need to work on my scumhunting skills, though... General Questions: Answers Of course...
  3. Zorchic

This is my first game. I'm not as experienced as everyone supposes. As such, I may not have good reads and may not act in reasonable ways.
  4. Zorchic

Really? What a lie. You’ll really do anything to make me look bad at this point, huh? That was not a request for mass claim. It was this: You can’t prove I was asking for mass claims. Just to make it clear, I was posting my reads on everyone. It was not my intention to criticize anyone or...
  5. Zorchic

*Sigh* Your loss, people. I play recklessly. I am not Mafia—I repeat, not Mafia. Although I am sorry for making you guys suspect me. We’ll lose because of me. It’s sad—it really is. If anyone wants to know, I swapped myself and Parissong last Night. I thought I would be roleblocked. I was told...
  6. Zorchic

Parissong, I was just reporting what you said. I was trying to be fair. You leave me no choice. Vote: Parissong We should be in a vote-right-or-lose phase. How can you be thinking about next Night when we have to get past today? If we mislynch today, we will almost certainly lose. I really am...
  7. Zorchic

Since Felly has died, I’m posting my reads on every other player who’s still alive. [SPOILER="jamiebearcub"] Asks DawningWinds which side they’ve picked. Expresses suspicion that people are voting without much conversation. Votes DawningWinds because of the uncertainty regarding their...
  8. Zorchic

I never said I knew. I said that nobody would know what to do, including me, if I hadn't started it. When I said "sort of," I meant "It wasn't any kind of Mafia plan." I can redirect nightkills. On Night 2, I used my role on myself and Giri because I suspected he was Mafia and wanted him...
  9. Zorchic

That is not true. I don't remember saying anything about Town being weak. I also don't understand what you mean about the Bussing claim? I only claimed Bus Driver now. Bussing and the Bus Driver are two different things.
  10. Zorchic

How so? That was a reason why I decided to unvote Agent. Also, Frozen Fennec is Town. It wasn't a sort of Mafia plan to shift my vote to KohKimura. What's the benefit of changing votes if I could keep my vote on Agent if I wanted? Okay, everyone, I need to make this clear. I am Town. I am a...
  11. Zorchic

I know. I was talking about the future too. No, it doesn't, but it does imply the presence of a Cop, and it makes Officer Snake's claim believable, especially with the fact that nobody has counterclaimed Miller yet. I didn't have any other ideas other than keeping my vote on Koh, and I just...
  12. Zorchic

Clarification, I meant that when nobody defended Koh, that seemed a bit off.
  13. Zorchic

Mafia not defending their partners is called bussing.
  14. Zorchic

Sorry, my bad. I thought that if I said that before, mafia would stay put and not defend KohKimura (assuming Koh was Mafia), since they don't want to take the bait.
  15. Zorchic

What about me switching my votes did you not like? I voted Agent thinking he was lurking, and also to get the game going. Upon finding out he was just a little less active (supported by Frozen Fennec, who was part of Town), I unvoted him because I didn't find him worth pursuing, and moved on to...
  16. Zorchic

Wifom or WIFOM means Wine In Front Of Me. This is basically overpredicting someone's actions, which goes in an endless loop. For example, let's say Player 1 has made posts that look townish, and other people didn't suspect them. But then if Player 2 wondered: "Maybe that's what they want us to...
  17. Zorchic

That mislynch might not have happened had KohKimura64 defended themselves when only one or two people voted (i.e. earlier). But it doesn't matter now. I guess we just have to take this as a lesson to be careful and to not jump to conclusions so quickly. Honestly, I guess I was too rushed in...
  18. Zorchic

Adding on to my previous post; @KohKimura64, we also voted you because the only post you made on Day 1 was your vote on DawningWinds. Do you have anything to say about that?
  19. Zorchic

I'm pretty sure that's part of the reason we voted you in the first place. Inactive people don't contribute to the conversation, and keeping them alive helps nobody. It could be a danger to town if they were lurking to collect information, because they wouldn't be helping the conversation along...
  20. Zorchic

By this I meant "thoughts on Officer Snake", just to make it clear.
Back
Top Bottom