Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Silvadi looks really good, I love the design they gave it. Jararanga I like, but I'm honestly waiting to see it in motion before I give my final judgement. Alolan Grimer on the other hand, I'm not feeling it. I'll admit that I'm already not a fan of Grimer, but the design does nothing to entice...
  2. Zweilous

I can't say I care for Alolan Grimer too much. Type: Null drawing from Arceus is a pretty cool idea, especially if it can work in conjunction with Z-Crystals. Jangmo-o's evolutions sound cool, I'm happy to finally have a Dragon/Fighting type if it's true. Any guesses for what its supposed...
  3. Zweilous

A Chinese leak Pokémon appeared!
  4. Zweilous

Well this pretty much all but confirms that the secret was the evolution rather then the suggested Synchro evolution mechanic for it. This also hints at the same thing for the starters since the quote alluded to them sharing the same secret.
  5. Zweilous

Corocoro typically mentions if the Pokémon are counterparts for separate versions. In XY for instance, it mentioned specifically that Clauncher/Skrelp and Swirlix/Spritzee were exclusive to their specific versions alongside their debuts in the magazine. So if they're following the same trend...
  6. Zweilous

That adorable rock puppy is mine, as soon as I get the game and can catch it, I'm getting it on my team! The Koala is nice to see since that's been a popular want for many years, but I'm not really feeling the design as much, it's still cute though.
  7. Zweilous

Shape of the tail would make it either a Akita (as said before), Husky, or Shiba Inu as all three have fluffy tails that curl up like that. I'm leaning more towards Akita or Shiba Inu because of its small size and coloring, but that could easily change with evolution.
  8. Zweilous

I wouldn't say it's too much of a stretch if we are to assume it's based on a Raiju, which does have a wolf form that it's at least somewhat similar to. Having said that, I do agree with getting another wolf Pokémon since even with that in mind, there's a lot more that you can do with one that...
  9. Zweilous

The thing is that's not how it's going to be recognized whether officially or by fans, neither are going to say that Volcanion was revealed on January 2016 because of the Corocoro issue, they're going to say December of 2015 as that's the exact date it was revealed. The issue month has never...
  10. Zweilous

I agree, looking at the merchandising for the anime, Zygarde's arc seems to be ending around March as that's when Complete form is stated to appear in this poster (which has predicted the appearances of 50% form, Puni-Chan and Ash-Greninja's debut months). So I can't see them extending its...
  11. Zweilous

The problem with that assessment is that not only is the issue coming out on December of this year, the site is (likely) going to update with Volcanion within the next couple days, putting its official release date on or around Dec 15th, 2015, not 2016. So that theory doesn't really work for...
  12. Zweilous

Sorry for being very late on this, I got caught up with some other things so I wasn't able to stay on long enough to respond. I'll get to the point for this post: My thing about the theory is that the three don't necessarily have to be based on something. We've had legendaries that take from a...
  13. Zweilous

The thing is what we do know about Zygarde doesn't relate to anything those three characters do in their lore. The theory is basically just going off of a fact that we have a humanoid, a dog and a snake (who was supposed to be Nighogg, but now is suddenly Jormungandr), while also ignoring the...
  14. Zweilous

I still don't agree with that theory, as Zygarde as a character has little in common with any of those three characters. Even taking into account the form it takes, its perfect form just looks like a humanoid titan rather then a female god while its Cell form has no direct connections in Norse...
  15. Zweilous

Huh, the new Pokémon really reminds me of cells in the way they're interacting in that one picture, I think the theory around that observation may be correct. As for the second one with it, can anyone guess who (or what) it is?
  16. Zweilous

Zygarde confirmed to be a lovecraftian horror.
  17. Zweilous

I think it just means that the Mirage Spot will have a role in the movie, not necessarily telling us what's going to happen with the next game(s). I do consider it interesting that none of the XY cover legendaries are present on the posters (and Ho-oh, but the poor thing seems to never appear in...
  18. Zweilous

Not really, looking at the demo code, the only thing that they haven't touched yet is the Battle Facilities, that's really about it. That's not exactly a lot to be left to be discovered. Either way though, even if the demo didn't come out, there would probably still be disappointment at the...
  19. Zweilous

I'm honestly questioning what was GF's thinking with the reveal cycle this time around. Provided that's there nothing more then what's in the demo data, we have almost nothing left to discover about these games. We know all of the Megas, almost all of the legendaries, almost all of the...
  20. Zweilous

I'd say they're much nicer to Persian, mostly because of Giovanni's giving it some spotlight from time to time that keeps it in the eyes of fans. It's still overshadowed by Meowth of course, but at least it gets something. It's Raichu that gets left out in the cold all of the time by its...
Back
Top Bottom