Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

Generation VI: The Future

I think there was a bit more to it then that as Zoroark had a middling presence in advertising as Gen 5 went on. That would be interesting, though I'd have to admit: A more powerful Xerneas/Yveltal would be pretty scary in the metagame.
  2. Zweilous

I get the impression that they added him to fill a power gap, as Luxray did kind of come out of nowhere from both a background and promotional perspective. His presence on the team has also been horribly limited outside of the gym, which makes it even more apparent he was just there to fill a...
  3. Zweilous

I don't necessarily disagree since I feel that Gen VI did feel at some points that the world menace trend was overdone (particularly with Xerneas/Yveltal, whom as Endolise said, felt pretty shoehorned in), I'm just a bit concerned with taking a step back from more involved plot as a whole. I...
  4. Zweilous

I don't think recycling the older plots would be any better then recycling the "save the world" plots. The thing with the "save the world" plots is that there the only place where GF typically deviates with their stories since they don't seem to want to move away from the same old "get 8 badges...
  5. Zweilous

@!Z! You were just accusing me of just shooting down your theories. So tell me, how is you blatantly insulting and strawmanning another user's theory any better then your accusation? I could see it announced anytime between February or May, though I think it'll be sooner rather then later...
  6. Zweilous

I'm not trying to shoot down your theory, I'm just bringing up some personal arguments on it. Remember that this is a discussion forum, not everyone is going to completely agree with your theories and will critique them on the points they disagree with. I've had it done to me countless times...
  7. Zweilous

Ignoring the fact that wasn't my point with those characters, you're missing a crucial detail about Piccolo. When he originally split, they looked pretty much identical to each other. Also, when they merged, Piccolo's appearance wasn't changed at all unlike with Zygarde's forms. Zygarde Complete...
  8. Zweilous

What I was referring to was the fact that Piccolo and Kami split from the same being, and through that had the same voice despite their different personalities. Nail was more akin to Cell absorbing the androids. Additionally, Innocent Buu and Evil Buu (and Super Buu) share the same voice actor...
  9. Zweilous

Not exactly, with anime and characters that are supposed to be the same, but different forms, it's typical of the voice actors to give them a different tone between them to differentiate the two. For instance, in one anime, the main villain of the show is later reincarnated into an old man to...
  10. Zweilous

Actually, both Squishy and Z2 have the same voice actor, Yuki Kaji. Also, we don't know enough about Z2 to say that it has that much of a different personality from Squishy, though I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
  11. Zweilous

I personally don't think Zygarde will get another Complete form, it is possible that it may get it, but it seems like Complete is built from a different mindset then Kyurem. With the latter, the forms were clearly made to reference only one other member of its trio as Black and White Kyurem...
  12. Zweilous

That's a poor comparison. Even ignoring the fact that the summary said 'Ash and his friends', they are the main characters and have recurred for the past few years, Zygarde is a legendary and thus isn't guaranteed to appear in the movie or even past its arc in the anime. They're not in the same...
  13. Zweilous

All NPC dialogue from both XY and ORAS, the Pokedex entries, and what's been given officially. Granted, that can change, but considering Genesect was connected to Plasma as soon as we gleaned the Pokedex entry, I doubt they'll connect the two. True, but we can't completely go off of 'what ifs'...
  14. Zweilous

It's p0ssible, but I doubt it. Volcanion isn't connected to anything related to what happened in the war or the Ultimate Weapon as it's described as just a Pokémon with a lot of power like most event Pokémon, so it's probably not a product of Lysandre's ancestor's actions and the same with AZ...
  15. Zweilous

If Volcanion was man-made, then it probably wasn't Team Flare. ORAS predates XY'S and Team Flare's events by a few years, yet Brandon was still searching around different regions for it long before both. If anything, it's a case like Golurk or the Golems.
  16. Zweilous

Well its last form is called C0mplete form, why go past completion? :P Theoretically yes, but we have to consider that in cases where Pokémon are clearly stated to be a group's superior/master, they have higher base stats. Rayquaza for instance has 10 more BST then Kyogre/Groudon, and Landorus...
  17. Zweilous

Some of those have had mixed reception though. With the legendary count thing for instance, a good amount of fans felt they went too far in the other direction and that there could've been a couple more (or another trio) to cap it off. I still remember a lot of people using the fact that we...
  18. Zweilous

Yeah, I think we're overanalyzing that picture way too much. I highly doubt that it's supposed to have any hidden meaning to it other then the fact that GF is working on another game, they're likely not going to give us any little hints to say what it is through a picture like that.
  19. Zweilous

I think it's just the way the story is plotted. Looking at the intro, Z2 is going to eventually work for TF and it'll be in its 50% form for that job, so it wasn't necessary for it to show off 10% form since it's not going to be placed in a position where that form would be important to show...
  20. Zweilous

Well this is interesting... Dephender has just posted over at Serebii some tie-in movie dispensers, and among them, you can see Mega Gengar and Zygarde Complete alongside Ash-Greninja, Pikachu and Volcanion. What's even more interesting is that if you look in Zygarde Complete's section at the...
Back
Top Bottom