Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

It wouldn't be impossible to replicate the concept art style considering GF has provided us with concept art for characters they've done in the game such as Gladion and Grimsley, some of which even came with the guidebook and thus many would have easy access to. It does show a lot of creativity...
  2. Zweilous

I'm a bit skeptical about the connection between Mega Evolution and Ultra Space. With the former, it's a result of the Ultimate Weapon and no universe where it doesn't exist has the mechanic present, whereas with Ultra Space we do know that they can exist in other worlds (with a couple...
  3. Zweilous

I'm happy to hear Colress is back, I always did like him in B2W2, I hope we get to fight him too. Please don't have Combee encounter rates... Please don't have Combee encounter rates...
  4. Zweilous

The thing is even if ORAS takes place just before XY, there should stI'll be a notable difference in age for Wally as the two from XY are clearly older then their original selves. So that is an inconsistency, though one I think is borne of just reusing the models rather then establishing any...
  5. Zweilous

Before Sun/Moon, people would've said anyone expecting no Gyms, pre-evolutions for legendaries, no third legendary to go along with the pair after four generations, the third version being skipped outright, and so on to be 'delusional'. Hell, the last point was something that was heavily...
  6. Zweilous

I was looking at the recent interview from Gamexplain and I noticed a couple things: They heavily imply that characters from every generation will return, which along with the interview Meta Boss posted, and considering a couple rumors allude to that (The Bewear and 25 cameos rumors in...
  7. Zweilous

Yeah, it was post 449 on this page, and the image on it was this: I guess we could analyze the post and see what he said to better guess what he meant, it's definitely worth a shot.
  8. Zweilous

Major leaks getting details wrong is definitely not out of the realm of possibility. The XY leak got details on Fairy types wrong, the starter typings wrong, said there would be two professors, and a few other things, yet that leak was by far the most reliable leak we got in Gen 6. So the...
  9. Zweilous

At this point, I don't think "Z-forms" will be a thing, as on top of the reasons Esserise already stated, Ash-Greninja turned out to be its own thing and wasn't related to Z-Crystals at all. So "Z-forms" as we speculated it to be is probably not in the cards right now. As for Battle Bond forms...
  10. Zweilous

Yeah, it just seemed a bit off that the supposed XY leaker suddenly came back considering what went down during that period of time, and the fact that he flip-flopped on the Z-forms detail didn't help. So it was nice to finally get something that put his supposed 'leaks' to rest, especially with...
  11. Zweilous

If that information is correct, then that 2ch rumor is dead as it mentioned a different gimmick for Type: Null. Also, on the note of the argument from earlier, there is a similar rumor that did take a hit. MetagrossRSE posted this tweet that said there were only 4 Alolan forms left, along with...
  12. Zweilous

I would agree, but we've had rumors that have made rather lucky guesses themselves before. The July 4th leak, while missing the detail of typing, did get that we'll have forms that'd change height, weight, appearance, and the stats of older Pokémon, but that ended up being a bust. So I could...
  13. Zweilous

Yep, there was, Dragonman32 posted it here about a month ago. I'm more inclined to think this is just a lucky guess though since the rumor states that it was meant for last month's issue, and a couple of details seem off such as Alolan Sandslash suddenly becoming a Moon exclusive.
  14. Zweilous

Yeah, I always have to scratch my head whenever someone says that Pokémon used to not have so drastic of changes. Blastoise, while it didn't change animals like Samurott and it's probably my favorite of the Kanto bunch, was rather drastic in the scheme of things and doesn't even have Samurott's...
  15. Zweilous

It's not about being dumb, it's just making a mistake and it's not impossible for that slip-up to happen. We just had one similar with Mega Audino and Slowbro last generation, who were uploaded before they were supposed to be officially revealed on the Korean site.
  16. Zweilous

It should be noted that the rumors and speculation surrounding the whole Battle Bond thing says that Lycanroc gets them, so even if the starters couldn't be shown off, they still have a pretty well promoted and recently revealed option right there that they could show off pretty easily. They...
  17. Zweilous

Not sure, it's said to be, but no one has really verified it as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure if I really believe him though, a while ago he did say Z-forms were in the game, but it's very much implied that they don't with the recent information. The best I could say for him is that he meant...
  18. Zweilous

Thanks, I was hoping for something a bit more telling since he listed it as a seen Pokemon, but that would explain why no one noticed Diglett or Dugtrio until now otherwise. I guess we'll see soon enough if it's an Alolan form or not, but at least we know it plays some role in the plot now.
  19. Zweilous

Interesting, if he really did mean Orion, then I think the animals to pay attention to would be a dolphin or a scorpion. The dolphin has already been explained in full, so I don't think I have to repeat what's been stated, but the scorpion is another creature that is related to him as it's the...
  20. Zweilous

The Chinese leak has already said that Popplio3 is Water/Fairy, so I don't think we need to worry about it. So with that in mind, it's either Rowlet3 and Litten3 as our "unexpected typings". Since I think Rowlet3 will keep the typing (or at least, I hope it keeps the typing), I'm guessing he...
Back
Top Bottom