Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Not really, while Fighting is more physically inclined, we're not without special attackers within the type, Keldeo is a good example of that. Speaking of stats though, it seems the speed tier goes Litten>Rowlet>Popplio, so Litten will be the fast one, Rowlet's in the middle, and Popplio's the...
  2. Zweilous

We finally get to see the woodpecker. It's called Pikpek. Edit: It's also apparently a three stage line.
  3. Zweilous

I really like the movements they've included into the trainer battles, that's the first time we've seen them since Battle Revolution and it's good to see the main games adapt that little detail.
  4. Zweilous

New Pokémon: Yungoos And of course they cut away before we can see any of the details behind it.
  5. Zweilous

Go away Ledyba, you're preventing us from seeing new Pokémon! I do like the new battle interface though.
  6. Zweilous

Masuda just said that Ohmori will be the director of the game while he's the producer, this will be the first time he's done that for the paired versions I believe. Also, they're promising a unique situation for the legendaries this time around, I wonder what that is.
Back
Top Bottom