• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Fair, I do remember Chespin getting overlooked as well. It's kind of funny what happened in retrospect though, Fennekin's fanbase disappeared almost overnight once Delphox's model was shown while Froakie's exponentially grew once Greninja and Protean was found out about.
  2. Zweilous

Wasn't Snivy a meme when Gen 5 was first unveiled? I remember a lot of fans playing around with its smug image back in the day and that made hugely popular until the games came out. As for 6, I think it was Froakie who was more 'hated', though I don't think any of them were that unpopular.
  3. Zweilous

I'm hoping for at least the starters, I want to know what buddy I'll be taking on my adventure.
  4. Zweilous

I honestly would love this, Egypt would be so interesting as a region.
  5. Zweilous

I don't necessarily disagree, but can you really say that just getting the titles and Magearna for SM was enough to keep people invested in the discussion for three months? Even XY with its more substantial reveals had a burnout heading towards May and I remember some dropping out of discussion...
  6. Zweilous

Honestly, there's really no need to reveal them early in the year. XY was revealed in January and did have a good amount of initial announcements as we got the region, legendaries, and starters, but outside of Sylveon and Mega Mewtwo Y we got very little else on the games until May. SM was...
  7. Zweilous

B2W2 may still be a bit ahead as according to this, it was last seen at 8.52 million. USUM will still surpass it though as its sales rate is higher then B2W2 was relatively.
  8. Zweilous

I agree, I love Unova, but it being skipped over in favor of the new game would not surprise me. Plus, as the article mentions, it covered some of its big sellers in other cards, so they may just shove off the legendaries into other sets, maybe include a few other popular Pokémon like Hydreigon...
  9. Zweilous

Giratina is honestly the opposite of evil as its basically the unsung hero of Platinum since if it didn't interfere Cyrus would've won. It is aggressive and overly protective, which is why it got banished, but it's not something inherently antagonistic in any of its appearances. Hydreigon, like...
  10. Zweilous

GF/TCPi doesn't really have a history of that though. They knew about the Mega Audino/Slowbro leaks for instance, but still stuck to their original schedule and revealed them properly a while later. Plus, none of the rumors give us an exact date for when they'll reveal the game, so it wouldn't...
  11. Zweilous

I still call bull on this leak since the only detail it got right was the date (which is a good guess, but not an impossible one). -The online does not work through Discord or other popular sources, it still uses the app that Splatoon 2 does. -There's nothing called Nintendo Classics on the...
  12. Zweilous

I'm honestly curious why they're pushing it so much. With the way they've treated the other two as well as how phoned-in it seemed in its USUM's lore and entries, I didn't expect too much out of it. It makes me wonder what they have in mind for it in terms of the movie and other things if...
  13. Zweilous

No, the only thing he mentions about Pokémon is that it has a booth. It's still somewhat notable though since that would be the biggest presence Pokémon has ever had at E3 if I recall.
  14. Zweilous

He has a pretty terrible track record and is known for not airing out his sources. There was one point where a user intentionally fed him false information to see if he'd bite and he took it hook, line, and sinker.
  15. Zweilous

I honestly stopped arguing over there as I find conversation on the subject very stubborn on both ends. I can understand being skeptical, but I find it ridiculous to be so starkly in one direction that you refuse to consider alternatives. That's what got us in trouble with things like no Pokémon...
  16. Zweilous

The last recorded sales for B2W2 was actually 8.52 Million, for some reason that hasn't been updated. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if USUM still beat B2W2, it's only 1.5 million off from the mark.
  17. Zweilous

If I were to guess, I think we'll get Zeraora on the 7th this year since last year we got Marshadow on the first full weekend of the month, but we'll see.
  18. Zweilous

Hm, so the mystery Pokémon from earlier is supposed to be the mystery Pokémon with Lugia, Eevee, Pikachu and Pichu, so it's probably related to those Pokémon. Eevee's the most obvious choice of course, but the fact that he denied an Eeveelution does give me pause. Well then, it actually has a...
  19. Zweilous

I don't think any backlash that hits these games from expectations will really affects them much. USUM was contested from its reveal to its release, yet it looks to be on its way to being the best selling third version, maybe even potentially beating out B2W2. As long as the game functions...
  20. Zweilous

I could see Serebii knowing something, his posts on ResetERA have gotten more and more annoyingly cheeky as of late, and I don't think he'd do that if he didn't know anything about the game (at the very least, he'd be more passive). Really, the way he's acting reminds me of the more smug leakers...
Back
Top Bottom