• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zweilous

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

But that's assuming that only the number one rival will sell, if you were to make a figure of a kaiju like MechaGodzilla it still would sell very well. The same would happen here, King Ghidorah isn't the only pairing with Godzilla that people would be aware of nor does it have a monopoly on its...
  2. Zweilous

I disagree, I'd say taking Kommo-o's concept and giving him something completely different would be less subtle then tweaking the colors of a Pokémon that's already a hydra. Plus, as I said before, there are other ways to refer to King Ghidorah without a color change. To repeat though, if...
  3. Zweilous

There's a difference between making a new Pokémon that's a hydra, and turning a Pokémon that's completely unrelated to hydras into one. Kommo-o has nothing to do with the concept, nothing about it has to do with multiple heads, it's not a violent Pokémon and is instead peaceful, and it doesn't...
  4. Zweilous

To be fair, I doubt they'd be too on the nose in either example. Pokemon is never 1:1 in its references and even (Mega) Tyranitar has a number of differences from Godzilla. So I imagine if Hydreigon was to take more cues from Ghidorah they'd be more subtle about it, such as giving it three...
  5. Zweilous

Kommo-o would probably be another kaiju considering Hydreigon is an easier fit for King Ghidorah, Titanosaurus perhaps? With that said, I'm curious if Hydreigon and Goodra would be added alongside them. All four were revealed as fellow version exclusives and they're all popular Pokemon, so they...
Back
Top Bottom