Search results for query: *

1. ZxCv

Trailers and News Discussion

If you haven't even entered one contest yet... how can you say it's a let down!? Try one! I'm not sure in what way contests were made easier either.
  2. ZxCv

I feel you. I loved travelling around Hoenn like a coordinator raising contest only pokémon and not moving on from the town until I had completed the town rank for all categories :p
  3. ZxCv

Very sceptical we'll be getting another Eeveelution to be honest. Besides, I believe another trailer has confirmed that there won't be another evolution for Eevee this generation. If you look at this screenshot from the Japanese live action trailer, you can see that there are eight grayed out...
  4. ZxCv

I would extremely surprised and disappointed if they weren't still a thing. Personally, I'm hoping that we have lots of pokémon, new and old. Kalos was filled to the brim with all different types and I hope we see that again, especially with this supposed emphasis on catching them all.
  5. ZxCv

I wouldn't mind. I usually don't bother looking at pokémon released during the reveals. I watch the trailer once and then move on. Too much examination ruins it for me, it's much more fun diving into the new game not knowing what we'll see. The region, character, and story spoilers are therefore...
Back
Top Bottom