Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there any point to the Pretty Wings? I can sell them for $100 a go, is that it? Never mind, Bulbapedia says that's right. Surprising.
  2. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It seems pretty simple to me, if Rhydon doesn't have Lightningrod then Rhypherior shouldn't. In theory.
  3. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Which market? Driftveil or Black City?
  4. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm holding out all hope for a UK release. I'm thinking ebay may be the best place but wouldnt the buy and sell section here be a good place to start?
  5. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think I will too BUT couldn't you import a PAL version from Australia and play it on the 3DS? I think it would just be easier if a Europe/UK version was announced....I really can't wait to play it.
  6. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, the berries takes ages!
  7. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The Stadium places in Nimbasa may do it. Selling berries will as well. You don't need much cash before the the Elite Four
  8. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No idea. But you would be better off trading for one or just soft resetting for a Magmarizer.
  9. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Random question about Smeargle. So to give it four moves, I assume you have to Heart Scale Sketch three times? I ask because I have a DW one with Captivate and Sketch and one with Sketch and that has been replaced by Slam.
  10. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Bulbapedia does explain this. It will happen eventually.
  11. A

Re: Pokemon WFC Questions like this go in the simple questions thread. I've had the same problem. It's due to the type of WiFi that the console and games will connect to. Gen V can Di what previous generations cannot.
  12. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Anywhere between Opelucid and the League itself.
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there any way to choose which moves you get in the DW? Do you have to get a certain score threshold to get a B or C move?
  14. A

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Headbutt trees. North side of the route coming east out of Ecruteak. It's close to the route gate.
  15. A

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers A Typhlosion won't get it, I had a Heracross and Swinub evo that starred in my team.
  16. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) And evolve your second stage Mon. Providing you're trained right, thats a good team.
  17. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Because I wanted it as an egg move and I didn't think it would be an issue.
  18. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So I tried to breed Aqua Jet and Crunch from a Basculin to a Carvanha but only Crunch made it. I can't understand why. Any ideas?
  19. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It's fixed now!
  20. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I can't connect to the Dream World since the update. I went on at midnight before the maintenance and now it says it is out of energy and needs to recharge. I've been trying this for more than 24 hours now and I've not touched the time and date...
Back
Top Bottom