Search results for query: *

1. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ??? Use the set that has already been suggested, remove Cotton Spore, keep Thunder Wave.... I don't see the problem.
  2. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Cotton Spore does the same job that T-Wave does, only not as well... X-Strike; '
  3. A

Re: Stuck on Movesets? [INGAME ONLY] toonytown; Haxorus isn't a pseudo legend. And Maffoo; isn't telling you anything new, it's nothing that you can't find on Smogon. Although Smogon is focussed on the competitive side of the game, it will point you in the right direction for actual movesets...
  4. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. It's solid I suppose. You don't have a lot of coverage on your moves though.
  5. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. For a subway team, it's OK. The best way to learn is to play the Subway and learn from defeats.
  6. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Still not sure you need two STABs on Alakazam, Arcanine and Cloyster. And Swift on Alakazam cant be any good. I'm not sure on the physical/special typings in the Gen 1 games though.
  7. A

Re: Please Rate My Team All bolded moves need changing.
  8. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hence the probably........ Jeez
  9. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Neutral damage that will still probably kill it.
  10. A

Re: Building up my HG Team. Venusaur, Mamoswine and Heracross.
  11. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Neither of those two. Scraggy's type clashes with your tepig and woobat is rubbish. Deerling could work or Sewaddle. Then a flying type whichever is available late in your game.
  12. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Have you considered Lilleep and Paras? Up to Gen IV, minus starters, I think you mentioned/considered/dismissed all of the options.
  13. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Snover would be a must on that team. Seedot too I'd imagine. Shroomish is out of the question. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eelektrik_(Pok%C3%A9mon) Exactly so that it could be Heart Scaled doesn't it?
  14. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Coil should be relearnable.
  15. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm no expert but I'd take either aqua jet or aqua tail off Samurott. It can learn something like Night Slash (needs to be bred though) or re-learn Revenge.
  16. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well you have Victini, there is no challenge in the game with that character...
  17. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'll be honest, I'm really confused by what you are trying to achieve with your team. The Pokemon that you pick are just baffling. I would look up type advantages and get an idea of the games basics before you waste time training some more.
  18. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You need to boost your squad because the 'mon you really want aren't available until mid to late game and Servine and Paliptoad will only get you so far no matter how over trained they are. I would go to the Desert Resort and get yourself any one of a...
  19. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm not going to argue with that. I meant to say it's in the wrong thread, as it definitely wasnt in the right thread.
  20. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Then it's in the wrong section...
Back
Top Bottom