Search results for query: *

1. abcboy

News Pocket Monsters (2019) Opening 1 "One, Two, Three"

We're getting a new rock arrangement of the opening beginning on August 9 from the artists Takanori Nishikawa and Shō Kiryūin, as "Nishikawa-kun and Kirisho". Takanori Nishikawa (left) and Shō Kiryūin (right) Rough translations of their comments: And from the series director:
  2. abcboy

Late February maybe? I'd expect each version of the opening, as well as the ending, to last around a season (in the Japanese anime/drama sense of 12-14 episodes, not the dub sense). If it was a new song I would expect more advance notice, but not for a new cover version.
  3. abcboy

You have it backwards, mafumafu is the higher-pitched voice while soraru is the lower-pitched voice.
  4. abcboy

Both mafumafu and Tomohisa Sako/ShounenT started their music careers as utaite (debuted on the internet under a pseudonym covering songs on NicoNico, etc.), later writing their own songs and becoming full-fledged professionals. The two of them even collaborated on the anime OP "Fukanzen...
  5. abcboy

It's mafumafu, he has a high vocal range. Here's one of his recent songs where that's very apparent: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucbx9we6EHk
  6. abcboy

Since we know other artists will be covering different versions of the song, I don't expect the current version of the OP animation to last very long. It wouldn't surprise me if they cut down on the amount of animation needed so they can finish all of the variations within budget.
  7. abcboy

Full music video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjN7eAnyZE
  8. abcboy

You'll note that the site hasn't been updated since 2018, which is before mafumafu changed labels.
  9. abcboy

As revealed today, the opening theme will be titled "One, Two, Three". Rough translations of the comments from mafumafu and soraru:
  10. abcboy

Nothing new regarding the OP from today's episode, it just reiterated what we already knew:
  11. abcboy

To clarify, the song is being performed by After the Rain (their website); we don't know the title of the song yet. After the Rain is a duo consisting of soraru and mafumafu. soraru (left) and mafumafu (right) According to the official site, other singers/artists will be re-arranging the...
Back
Top Bottom