• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ange

Trailers and News Discussion

Even after finding out the inspiration for the hair I'm still not sold on Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio, imo so many other Pokemon should've gotten Alolan forms over them. The whole Alolan deal is still quite a big disappointment for me, only because it seems like it was cut short.. it had such...
  2. ange

Oh wow, UB-3 Lighting is pretty sick now that I see it in action.
  3. ange

Time to summarize everything from today in a neat little list: Starters: Decidueye is awesome and I love its Grass/Ghost typing, I think I will end up picking this guy. I really like archery as well, I don't practice it myself but something about using a bow and arrow in games is so satisfying...
  4. ange

I need a Cosmog so bad, my god I love it even more now seeing its official artwork and in-game animations. <3
  5. ange

I gotta say I'm a fan of the Tapu guardians, I like the theme they have going on with the masks. Fini is beautiful and Lele is adorable. <3
  6. ange

OOOHHHH. OOOOHHHHHHHHH. Okay. Decidueye is Grass/Ghost?! WHAT. Damn that was super unexpected, but super awesome at the same time. Makes me want to pick it more since personal preference makes me not want to use Flying types so much, also its archer theme is love. Incineroar is actually...
  7. ange

This cold sucks, man. I don't really mind that Tsareena may be "another waifumon" or whatever, both she and her pre-evolution look just fine to me. Steenee is adorable and I like Tsareena's high-class look. A dual-type Grass/Fairy might've been nice, but I don't know.. mono types need more love...
  8. ange

Oh yeah, Arceus definitely isn't weak or anything and probably doesn't need any boost of some sort, I just want him to be in the very top of stat totals, haha. Plus, giving him and the Creation trio new forms (or anything new, really) is something I think would be fun and interesting. I want...
  9. ange

I gotta be honest, it did make me wonder if this would mean they'd give Arceus a new form to again make it the strongest Pokemon in the future. It makes me a little sad that five forms currently beat Arceus in BST, and now that Silvally is a thing (although I don't think it will be among the BST...
  10. ange

I'm not a fan of the name RKS System, because it's further pushing the fact that Arceus' is pronounced officially as "Ark-ee-us" in English and I don't like it. I know that was already established years ago, but still. I will never succumb to your silly localization ideas! Anyway, I now have a...
  11. ange

Silvally is kind of a silly name, but who cares IT LOOKS AMAZING IN-GAME. Lord, this Pokemon. It's like a baby Arceus, I love it.
  12. ange

Oh man, I had forgotten all about the opening. Yeah, that definitely fits better! I just thought credits by default since that's where you throw in all kinds of music, haha.
  13. ange

I hope this tune is in the games somewhere and not just being trailer music, it's awesome! I'm not sure where it would play though, credits?
  14. ange

Oh, so they made it so you can buy Mega Stones! But it's with BP.. and me who never has the interest to participate in any Battle facility, ahaha.
  15. ange

OOoohohooh, Torracat looks awesome!
  16. ange

I haven't really felt that much interest in the Ultra Beasts as of late, but I agree with others in that I'd rather their mystery is kept until after release, so we can discover their truth ourselves/together. I would love to see the middle stages, or at least get some more info on whatever...
  17. ange

Oh yeah, I sure remember those times from XY! I was guilty of believing Greninja was certainly a fake and had to eat that up later, but the guy quickly grew on you so in the end I couldn't be mad, haha. Made me learn not to call things fake too quickly. I have the same feeling, I want to be...
  18. ange

I'm one of those who wants to know all the Pokemon before buying the games, I mostly try to stay away from plot-related stuff cause I want that to be a surprise as I go on my journey. The start of a generation is so much fun, I want to see them all!
  19. ange

I'd much prefer this approach if there is to be a post-game location we can go to, though larger like the entirety of the Sevii Islands or the Battle Zone, and more extensive. I mostly just want a big area, be it several small connected places or a big separate island or anything, where we can...
  20. ange

I really hope they'll introduce new Megas, I feel it would be rather strange if they just stopped with that whole project altogether. Besides, I'm still waiting for my Mega Yanmega. Getting some new cross-generation evolutions would be nice, miss those to be honest. I'm mostly betting on new...
Back
Top Bottom