Search results for query: *

1. ange

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Still think they should have the same protection level as the Kalos article, because it becomes kind of frustrating when you want to edit them as well but can't. I did make a talk page request a couple of months ago, but I got no responses so I gave up on it. Thanks for your reply, anyway.
  2. ange

Why are Pokemon pages like Xerneas and Yveltal, who now have a lot of information revealed, still locked, when Kalos, which we still know very little about, is not? Actually, why are Pokemon pages locked at all when other articles detailing Gen VI are not? I suppose it is to prevent vandalism...
  3. ange

I have a suggestion. I recently visited the M15 article and saw this: "In Japanese theaters, M15 is featured with the Pikachu short PK24." And on the PK24 page I saw this: "...is the 24th Pikachu short of the Pokémon anime. It aired alongside M15." While I bit further down, in the Trivia...
  4. ange

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread What about adding the ratings from CERO, PEGI and OFLC to the game articles too instead of just only listing the ESRB ones?
Back
Top Bottom