Search results for query: *

1. B

Trailers and News Discussion

The final evo starter will be revealed!!! You'll be glad to know that it seems the trial captains dont have any team at all lol
  2. B

Well it still is one less challenge than the usual gyms which is kinda sad a little :(
  3. B

Yeah what merida says... Also got a feeling Kahili is the champion ever since I read about him/her in the demo i vot this gut feel that s/he is important and might be a champion
  4. B

Aw only 7 trials :(
  5. B

Ah i missed the stream did anyone got a copy?
  6. B

Anyone has an idea on how Olivia, Ilima and Hala's name could relate to Rock, Normal and Fighting type respectively?
  7. B

New trial captain:
  8. B

Just to deviate the topic from the starters just wanna ask since we now have a clue about where we meet sophacles can anybody put him in the map and confirm if like the 3 other trial captains he is in the akala island as well?
  9. B

Professor oak alolan form revealed its typing is now dark/tan lol
  10. B

Cutiefly evo spotted!!!! Watch the japanese trailer!!!
  11. B

Cutiefly evo spotted!!!!! Watch the japanese trailer i cant upload the pic!!!
  12. B

Where can we watch the live stream of it any links?
  13. B

When will be thw next trailer? Is there an official announcement yet?
  14. B

Looking thru the trailers and the official site this is what I speculalate: Since Gumshoos a totem pokemon there could be a normal trial captain Kaiwe owns a Marowak so there could be a fire type Alolan Marowak Mallow might have a Totem Lurantis also she is the captain of Lush Jungle(and...
  15. B

What happened to pokenchi today?
  16. B

When u look at the last part you will see a wave pose i think its a symbol for water and the first pose looks exactly like an electric pose I am very jealous of those kids in the trailer why do they have to play it first lol
  17. B

Its actually a red panda due to its color pattern and tail and the fact that red panda are called cat-bears
Back
Top Bottom