Search results for query: *

1. B

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

My main concern is how will they distribute all the mega stones this time around along with snorlium z mewium z and marshadium z since all of this events will phase out when USUM comes around and the z crystals are not tradable. Pikashium z will probably be qr thing right? Also will magearna qr...
  2. B

Maybe we could have the closure for every main villain this time since basically only archie and maxie have the proper closure of all the villains lol
  3. B

Rainbow Rocket is real!!!
  4. B

Really mines is overused with splatoon 2 and mario + rabbids i enjoyed it
  5. B

Jurassic world one was revealed at e3
  6. B

Seafolk village empty lot is unfilled, so is route 15 empty lot, hokulani doesn't fill its empty lot also, brooklet hills looks dried up, wela cave also seems to be not active anymore, all island have additional beaches with additional caves thats all i saw that changes
  7. B

The main thing that the trailer confirmed is that trials are back on the main story because if you notice the trial gates are back no way that those area will only be accessible post game so all leaks saying trials are post game are fakes
  8. B

Visit the new pokemon site that is their highlight
  9. B

Definitely a gym with ryuki as a leader!!!
  10. B

I thought it was salandit last year? Oh well i might be wrong
  11. B

Totem pyukumuku and totem wishiwashi(since he said totem 2 is the same) 2 water totem I called ultra bullshit lol
  12. B

Max hearts my ass this aint zelda lol hahaha
  13. B

Honestly speaking i would rather have gyms than trials because for me it is more challenging. And if you put gyms post game it would still be gyms so ur point of trials making alola unique would be invalid. And also I dont think trials is the only thing making Alola unique. Alola has many...
  14. B

I think what he meant is that both trials and gyms could work with one being a league requirement main game and the other post game z crystal hunt? Or maybe not but i still think both trial and gyms would be fun to play in a same game
  15. B

What so bad about having both the gyms and trials in USUM? I don't get it specially it was said by Kukui that he wants to pattern the Alolan League to Kanto I for one specifically wants gyms in Alola maybe in Post game or maybe the trial would be the one on post game it gives more thing to do...
  16. B

My only issue with the leak above is that how come only Gen II Legendary will be available post game if they can be acquired in the VGC? That only contradicts the concept that they will be available in VGC this gen. Just like how no Gen I legendary are available in SuMo since they are available...
  17. B

Sorry but i think ill disagree with you here. Logically speaking it would be super irrational for game freak to abandon gen vii this early in a business standpoint: Switch has not been out to the public as much as 3ds are meaning less player will have to buy the new game because they dont...
  18. B

Well according to the leak it is an alternate timeline in which you come to Alola a year late and you were not present during the events of sun and moon
  19. B

Funny tweet: View: https://mobile.twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/874846080659279872
  20. B

Anyone noticed that it seems like the player has already settled in Alola, there are no more moving boxes in the room so maybe the story begun later in this version with the player already settled in and the league is already settled along with the gyms and the champion is not the player but the...
Back
Top Bottom