Search results for query: *

1. B

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Btw anyone noticed that the symbol on the japanese logo is the one on the male trainer's soccer like shirt! Also the soccer like arena is scattered all around the Galar region definitely a sidequest like pokemon contest I also definitely see london eye and big ben And the winter clothes...
  2. B

OMG GROOKEY WILL DEFINITELY BE A FEMININE LOOKING POKEMON THE STICK ON ITS HEAD IS DEFINITELY A BOW! LOL
  3. B

One thing Im disappointed at was how linear the map looks like IT WAS THE MOST LINEAR LOOKING MAP OF ANY POKEMON GAME! You could see that you would start from the farm like area to the end which is the town how sad
  4. B

So the LEGENDARIES ARE WOLVES!!! BEOWULF ANYONE?
  5. B

ITS A RABBIT ZODIAC IS REAL! also grookey looks like tarsier for me
  6. B

Sword and Shield!!! Gonna admit Scorbunny is cute but Sobble would be better
  7. B

Raise you glass for all thar will pick the water starter no matter what! Squirtle Totodile Mudkip Piplup Oshawott Froakie Popplio All are waiting!!!!
  8. B

With metroid getting postponed i think nintendo will definitely push gamefreak to release a pokemon game this year because right now they dont have any big title announced besides animal crossing and the zelda awakening remake
  9. B

Pc box in the bag in LGPE that is what they are talking about so it means no party shuffle at any time
  10. B

Agreed monopolizing it just america and europe doesnt feel inclusive to me. Also egypt is a nice region to have sandy and hot in day time and cold and wintery at night.
  11. B

I dont know i got a gut feeling the next pokemon games names are gonna be a shape like pokemon square and pokemon circle? But i dont know i had this dream they would go for simpler names with deeper meaning and square and circle got that for me
  12. B

I dont know why but at this moment with march approaching I got this feeling that we will get a gen 4 remake more than we will get a gen 8.
  13. B

Not gonna defend the direct cause it is the most boring one ever but all i can say is i'm hyped for rune factory 5(anyone who dont know the series should try it) But my point is anyone who goes to this direct expecting pokemon announcement doesnt know a thing about game freak! Im watch the...
  14. B

For me mythicals have become just trophy pokemon in the recent years and their relevance has become less and less. Gen 6 at least let the 3 mythicals have their backstories in the form of reports. But gen 7 just blantly made them giveaways without any proper backstory or lore to them the worst...
  15. B

I just wanna know something. We do know from a hack that pokemon quest has the pokemon numbers up to 808 right? And LGPE has 809 for melmetal so do you think when they update pokemon quest we could have the numbers for gen 8?
  16. B

I support a region that is not in the western side of the world. Egypt would be a good place like a really good desert where it has sandstorms in the morning and ice types pokemon roam the night Or maybe a region based on Nepal that has tropics on one side and a full scale mt everest on the...
  17. B

Any new rumors? Trademarks? Sketch? Speculations? Or something for gen 8? It is almost end of january and still no sign of direct so maybe february? Or march?
  18. B

Biggest concern is how will this gen connect to past generations. If they decide to use pokebank that would mean that wifi connectivity is very much needed and if the rumors are true that 3ds will have its last year this year that means that they would stop the wifi support for 3ds just like...
  19. B

And in terms of OP types i believe empoleon's water/steel is also one of them with 10 resistances 1 immunity and only 3 weaknesses i think thats a better typing than water/dragon
  20. B

They did the human-pokemon fusion thing in a manga once and it failed lol
Back
Top Bottom