Search results for query: *

1. B

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

True and those fleek eyebrows can't be used on a boy
  2. B

Actually I am going for a sarcastic joking vibe rather than an offended one. But all kidding aside if you look at "her" closeup design it is quite emphasize that "she" has long eyelashes
  3. B

Would be funny if this is allister all along lol
  4. B

Non-binary in a kids show is a big No-No specially in a country like japan that is not liberated enough
  5. B

Yeah look at those eyelashes and besides pants doesnt totally equate to male automatically
  6. B

Excuse me have you looked at that eyelashes and tell me its a boy also have you not seen the hairclip? View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/1177602424938389504?s=20
  7. B

Maybe like ryuki? A secret character we meet after becoming a champion.
  8. B

Yes but the only thing missing is naming him max lol. So I still stand that this new character won't be original but an important npc
  9. B

I wouldn't be sure of that even bonnie was thought to be original yet she become an npc Max was retcon to be in ORAS. I dont think this new character would be a gym leader but I think she would be important in the games maybe a rival or an npc
  10. B

Well a lot complained about her initially since she was introduced before cilan came to the picture also they favored hilda more and there were no indication she will appear anywhere in the games and all gym leaders were mostly revealed at that point. Also iris' design dont look like a gym...
  11. B

Hair clip, flashy eyelashes, nice eyes and eyebrows
  12. B

There were lot of speculation that she was an original anime character because there were no indication she was in the games until the games release
  13. B

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1177571501761028096?s=20 Who will be up for 24hrs to look for new pokemon?
  14. B

Seems like she and ash would travel around the world. What if ash would be her mentor and she needs to travel to get a promotion for galar league first before she challenges the gym. What if she is a vlogger? With that rotom phone. She seems athletic. Hope she is not a gym leader but an...
  15. B

Only anime exclusive companion of ash was tracy and even him made it to one of the spin-off games. Alot also said Iris could be an anime original character when her anime sketch was first leaked cause hilda's design was much favored by fans back then. Look what iris ended up. So I wouldn't be...
  16. B

Who is willing to bet this new character is either a gym leader or important character in the games? Also it's a girl!!!! Not a boy look at the hair clip
Back
Top Bottom