Search results for query: *

1. B

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Nope not yet
  2. B

Yes yet some fansites and fans think that everything GF do is god holy... They even go the #ThankYouGameFreak and #IStandWithSerebii the first one I could understand but the second one nope!
  3. B

You said it youself this is spoiler and leak central not discuss the past game's fault section
  4. B

Oh man don't open this can of worms... Also this is not the right place to talk about that
  5. B

Nah it was him actually he made a letter to masuda hve you been on twitter?
  6. B

Well for some fans sure but have you read the letter joe merrick wrote to game freak... It was like he was the sole representative of all fans and all the criticism that most fans have for this games are irrelevant even if they are valid points... This ThankYouGameFreak propaganda was his way of...
  7. B

And yet kissass Joe Merrick started the whole ThankYouGameFreak hashtag and kiss the ass of masuda making the BringBackNationalDex campaign irrelevant... He really does not represent pokemon fandom for me...
  8. B

Not gonna link it here but find Kaphotics on twitter. He is the dataminer
  9. B

ZEN MODE GALARIAN DARMANITAN IS ICE/FIRE TYPE?!
  10. B

What I meant is dont post the links here we have separate thread for that and please use spoiler tags dont be an asshole
  11. B

Remember folks we have a separate datamine thread please dont post any datamine files here
  12. B

Curious why no gen 4 and 6 legendaries or mythical have ever appeared? Would the sinnoh remake happen? Also the hell did game freak did with the moves what will pokemon home be? An absolute trash? Or an absolute prison?
  13. B

The problem with this is game freak is selling thos game as somewhat ehance in all aspect since they cut about 3/5 of the pokemon and they cut those said pokemon to focus on something else... We know it is not the animation... Btw Creatures created the pokemon models not game freak... And right...
  14. B

Yes unskippable no skip button whatsoever
  15. B

WTH that was stupid in an open world mechanic which they promote Also I have not watched all the gameplay since I still want to see the whole game myself but based on the first part I saw it was almost half of a 30 min video is CUTSCENES! LIKE SUN AND MOON HEAVY CUTSCENES...AND WORST IT IS...
  16. B

Gameplay is being leaked on youtube Watch at your own discretion Disappointed that gamefreak really doesn't know how to handle open world.... Restrictions and FREAKING CUTSCENES EVERYWHERE!!! UGH!!!
  17. B

Wait WTF? THERE IS AN IN GAME CATCHING RESTRICTION? Certain levels of pokemon cannot be catch until you progress in-game? WHAT ABOUT SHINY HUNTING? HIGH RISK - HIGH REWARD?
  18. B

That is what I said You should really read mg comments
Back
Top Bottom