Search results for query: *

1. B

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Well according to Centro their form names are called origin form so it is more likely that adamant orb and lustrous orb will be repurpose inthe future considering griseous orb is named griseous core in this game https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1484265515510022156?s=20...
  2. B

WTH ANOTHER SCYTHER EVO WITHOUT STATS INCREASE?! LOL
  3. B

Abilities for the New Pokemon just like LGPE they are encoded even though they are not in game
  4. B

From what I gather in the script it is just an alternate form not a fusion since you only need the stones to change form like how giratina changes forms
  5. B

So you get a plate from noble pokemon cool. Do we have the complete lost of noble pokemons from what i read in the mission list the ones i know are: Kleavor, Liligant, Arcanine, Electrode, Ursaluna, Sneasler and Braviary who else are noble pokemon?
  6. B

So unlike LGPE the new pokemon have not been encoded with abilities yet hmmmm iirc melmetal already have encoded ability in LGPE even though the game does not have abilities guess we have to wait till home updates
  7. B

Arceus will have the most immunity with only weakness to rock also immunity to all status ailment besides the new one and sleep
  8. B

Legend plate makes arceus every type lol iirc that would be weak to rock of all types lol
Back
Top Bottom