Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

Will the starters get Hisuian forms?

Yeah, I see you getting the other two starters at some point somehow, if they are in the dex. Are they confirmed to be though? It was always my understanding that since they were brought to Hisui with the professor, they therefore are not native to Hisui and therefore not in the dex you are making.
  2. blitzle stan

Which will very obviously be retconned into something much easier and not location-based for the next game it is in. Gamefreak still enjoys creating strange ways to evolve things for their debut games though.
  3. blitzle stan

Yeah, Gamefreak is definitely treating regional variants (that do not have a region-specific base form) like a “next step” of location-based evolution. Scyther is in a region with rare minerals, so it evolves into Kleavor. Pikachu eats Alolan pancakes and starts floating. Etc. it’s funny because...
  4. blitzle stan

Yeah honestly, same. I still think it would be a better decision to have given new forms to the DPP starters because everyone will literally just have used them in BDSP, but the marketing is leaning toward new forms for the Legends starters. Having Oshawott face off against Kleavor was...
  5. blitzle stan

Well, the newest trailer showed Empoleon so my theory/wish is dead. I guess Scyther can evolve differently in Hisui but not the DPP starters. Oh well, now I’m hoping the Legends starters get new forms just so that there’s something new and exciting about starters in this game. We’ll see!
  6. blitzle stan

I thought about including a fifth poll option that was like "a different set of starters" but then forgot to include it. Dang it, sorry! I think it would be cool if that happened, and extremely unexpected.
  7. blitzle stan

I lean more toward that thinking for how they chose the starters... they clearly did not want to go with the Sinnoh ones in order to make these games unique, and they just chose starters that best fit the region (and they do seem to be leaning into the Ainu, at least some). I doubt you'll...
  8. blitzle stan

This, to me, is the most interesting topic about these games so far, because I'm seeing really strong opinions that are very different from own really strong opinions. So what are your opinions?
Back
Top Bottom