Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I completely understand the feelings, Zeosan. Khu (which is a group of people) are awful as people- I don’t follow them or anything. I see what they say here and on Discord. Clever with riddles, completely lacking in values. I find this all too common, including within official Pokémon things-I...
  2. blitzle stan

Kamen Rider Pokémon must be the Bisharp evo Kaka was talking about. Pawniard and Bisharp already have very obvious Kamen Rider inspo going on. Are we sure the “hardcore queen” is the future Ralts line form? Because if this Kamen Rider Pokémon is something Khu already mentioned, then it being...
  3. blitzle stan

This just HAS to be the longest ever time between news. This is such a wild promo cycle!
  4. blitzle stan

I never said Kaka was necessarily adding fake info on purpose. Most of the fake info seems to be because they don’t really understand the game or Pokémon in general, to be honest. But why does the reason for the misinformation matter? It’s misinformation that shows Kaka to be an unreliable...
  5. blitzle stan

As a PSA to everyone, Khu HAS pointed out, more than once, that Kaka is saying fake things. Including just recently, about past starters not being in this game.
  6. blitzle stan

Well at the time of me writing that post, Kaka had responded to a tweet asking why they said yesterday that Volcarona has an ancient form with (in Japanese) “sorry, that was mistaken .” So within the last 24 hours, they’ve had 3 different stories. Okay. Doesn’t matter who it is, if someone...
  7. blitzle stan

I’d like to highlight the entirety of this post, especially the last paragraph. The number of times I’ve seen Kaka go back on things they’ve previously stated factual the past hour… Bisharp now being what evolves, Volcarona having a future form now instead of an ancient one… So yeah, please...
  8. blitzle stan

Not familiar with chess, but I half remember the Queen being the powerful piece compared to the king not being very powerful. Many people are thinking Pawniard will have a Queen split evo, not king, and I think that’s why?
  9. blitzle stan

What is this supposed to prove?
  10. blitzle stan

The term RFake is not real, but the concept of them has been neither proven nor disproven. So you are not correct there. Meanwhile the only reason anyone trusts Kaka is when Khu confirms what they leak. If not for Khu, no one would be giving Kaka any mind. It’s just an interesting situation...
  11. blitzle stan

Uhhh that’s every leak season. Every single time, it’s a game of deciding what to believe, what to extrapolate out of the bits of information, and what was a mistake due to rushing, language barriers, false info added in to keep legal from suing, etc. Khu was honestly refreshing BECAUSE it was...
  12. blitzle stan

I’m thinking they modeled it 1:1 off the Pika line and there is a baby stage before Pawmi. Would explain why we saw Smoliv and Lechonk in the wild, but only Pawmi via the one Nemona has.
  13. blitzle stan

I for one actually hope they finally let us make the Pokémon we catch in the wild fully customizable to be competitive via training centers that replace breeding. They’ve made big leaps toward that end, but it’s still not there. Getting rid of breeding and establishing a new way to get moves...
  14. blitzle stan

That will probably come with dex descriptions. Obviously making the future ones all robotic would be boring, since evolution can take something in a number of different ways, but I do really like the idea of Koraidon and Miraidon being ancient and future forms of the same Pokémon. Especially...
  15. blitzle stan

Oh if there’s only like 10… 1. We’ve already learned of all the Scarlet ones since we know of 5 2. That’s WAY less than the number of G-max forms there were at launch of SwSh, so maybe the raids aren’t time distortions. There should be some kind of special forms to draw people in to play them...
  16. blitzle stan

I think there will be WAY too few ancient and future forms to sustain them being the only thing raided. If Kaka was talking about ONLY ancient forms when they responded saying “8-9”, then that still only means 16-18 Pokémon between the two. But I do see a new version of the time distortions...
  17. blitzle stan

I really, REALLY hope they learned from their mistakes with the NPC players in max raid battles. I knew some raid-like thing would return though. The game itself is multiplayer to some extent (that’s the only thing they HAVE revealed lol) and max raid battles successfully prolonged the life of...
  18. blitzle stan

This is a place for leaks discussion, not bringing up your personal opinions on the leakers or other members of this forum every other day. Not a good look, not healthy, and feels against the rules of this place.
  19. blitzle stan

Why would anyone specifically type “earthworm” into Google translate if it’s not the stereotypical pink earthworm color? Could have used ごかい sand worm, ワーム worm, or other choices if the design wasn’t that stereotypical pink earthworm in design per the leaker’s opinion. There’s “what’s in the...
  20. blitzle stan

So you believe there are two separate new lines of pink worms that are commonly depicted sticking out of the ground, because a leaker that communicates via answers to questions in auto-translated Japanese happened to respond one day with something that translated to “there’s a Pokémon that...
Back
Top Bottom