Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

I would say don’t give up hope! But yeah, it’s also nice to think it’s not coming so that you’re not always frustrated every generation. Like me- I want a sloth Pokémon that stays a sloth. I think it’s make a perfect Grass starter. Yet we get the millionth cat Pokémon instead. lol One day…
  2. blitzle stan

While Japan does have extreme controversy with dolphins, I don’t personally see that impacting the possibility of dolphin Pokémon. Mario has dolphins, Kirby has had dolphins, etc. Especially if the region isn’t in Japan, like how this new region is in the Iberian Peninsula.
  3. blitzle stan

Yeah, Oricorio’s “thunder” is that it has different forms based in different dance styles. Not that it’s the only flamenco-inspired Pokémon allowed to exist. Pokémon use the same concepts in different ways all the time. This would be no different.
  4. blitzle stan

They seem to be doing one fruit/veggie line per region it seems, at least for the past few ones. Galar- Applin Alola- Bounsweet Kalos- Pumpkaboo I for sure believe there will be a pepper Pokémon eventually (if Fuecoco’s resemblance ends up being coincidental).
  5. blitzle stan

Maybe a Grass/Flying hummingbird hawk-moth? Yeah it’s a moth that looks like a bird, but it wouldn’t be the first time a bug that looks like something else gets the type of the thing it looks like (see Lurantis). Or I guess more likely would be the green parrot. Lol
  6. blitzle stan

I’m thinking of the 2023, 2024, and 2025 games and DLC that will inevitably add at least a few new dex entries each, for legends etc. So SV can’t go up until #999… it would need to stop at like #980 probably, right? Edit : oh I just did the math. That would still be 75 new Pokémon which is only...
  7. blitzle stan

Look, I don’t gain anything by trying to convince you of a clear 20-something-year-long game promotion and Pokémon encounter pattern. Believe what you want, though I don’t see what you get from denying it. There is always an early electric type Pokémon that is revealed with or shortly after the...
  8. blitzle stan

No problem- hope it didn’t come off as mean or mad. I was just confused. Lol Speaking of the idea of combining the early electric with the early bird, more generally- I hope the early bird isn’t just normal/Flying. Talonflame and Corviknight are so much fun because they’re not. Haha
  9. blitzle stan

??? I never said they were clones? Because they’re not? They’re the early electric type (not route 1 early, but early) that has been in literally every single region. Might I add, they are ALWAYS advertised during the pre-release promo for the games as being early Pokémon you’ll encounter...
  10. blitzle stan

Mareep, Electrike, Shinx, Blitzle, Helioptile, (Grubbin), Yamper.
  11. blitzle stan

I do wonder if there will be a 2-for-1 with the early mons like they did for Alola (Vikavolt was the early Electric type AND early Bug). If they hold off on reaching #1000 for 2026, and with yearly game releases needing at least a handful of new dex entries, this region could see less than the...
Back
Top Bottom