Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

Not a dumb theory at all! Many (including me) think that the choice of colors and other things shown during the trailer and in the logos strongly allude to a color spectrum theme in the games, which would I suppose would likely mean the legends would also have that.
  2. blitzle stan

Oh very true… maybe they introduced us to this concept with Applin so they could implement Orange and Grape items and not have it be QUITE as weird.
  3. blitzle stan

I just remembered that real fruits do not exist in the Pokémon world. So are these going to be Oran and Grepa legendaries? Except Oran berries are not orange huh…
  4. blitzle stan

“Doing surgery on a grape” Omgggg Yeah I think at the very least, the legend of the legendary needs to already be established. We can be involved in the creation of a new one, just like Solgaleo/Lunala become that with our help.
  5. blitzle stan

OMG I cannot believe Kamen Rider did that… that’s hilarious. I love it, and I kinda feel like it takes the idea out of the absurd and into plausibility if that makes sense? And yeah, the box legends usually have little to nothing to do with the real life region. But the castle and the dragon...
  6. blitzle stan

Oh that’sa very interesting way it could go. My idea was more “two beings in charge of the same idea of thing (harvest)” but encompassing different ideals (tradition vs innovation/modernization) while yours has them doing different things (harvest and navigation) and representing rarity vs...
  7. blitzle stan

We have until May or June to discuss what they’ll be, based on past trends. I wanted to share my working theory and see what everyone else thinks up! Let me know what you think. So while the region is based in the entire Iberian Peninsula, I saw that the Spanish coat of arms had a castle tower...
Back
Top Bottom