Search results for query: *

1. B

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just got a Shiny Eevee today!!! I was soft resetting for it in my Pokemon Firered Version during a college lecture this morning and I thought to myself, "gee wouldn't it be nice if I got the shiny Eevee right now", and then all of a sudden bam, jackpot :ching: !! I look at my Gameboy SP screen...
  2. B

Nice! Btw, I am currently SRing for a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Firered version so wish me luck ^_^
  3. B

Wow that's awesome! What are you going to evolve the shiny Eevee into? Will you wait until the Generation 6 games comes out so you can transfer it to Pokemon X or Y to evolve it into Shiny Sylveon?
  4. B

Yes shinies are real, here is a link that contains all the information concerning shiny pokemon: Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. B

What's a Wedlocke challenge? I have heard of a Nuzlocke challenge, but what's a Wedlocke challenge?
  6. B

My current Shiny Collection Random Encounter: Donphan Girafarig Nidoran male (now a Nidoking) Onix (now a Steelix) Croagunk (now a Toxicroak) Zweilous (now a Hydreigon) Rattata (now a Raticate) Ditto Soft Reset: Bulbasaur (now a Venusaur) Charmander (now a Charizard) Squirtle (now a Blastoise)...
Back
Top Bottom