Search results for query: *

1. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I want to share non-playable pokemon. I got those tables from Serebi.net . I must say I am impressed by how many different pokemon they choose. Almost all of them are not very popular and giving them a chance to shine is always a plus in my eyes. Also, there are four more pokemon in the game (If...
  2. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I watched a lot of beta gameplay on Youtube. And I must say I am quite happy about this game. It doesn't a MOBA but with pokemon. It has enough different features to be called a new game. I love how move names are directly from the main series. Of course, their animation is more animesque and...
  3. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

They could easily choose single stage pokemon for that, like how they already did with Absol. People know those pokemon have pre-evolutions and will want to see them in the game naturally. If they really wanted to balance and spice things up they should have chosen Sableye, Hawlucha, Carnivine...
  4. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

That's what I don't get. This game doesn't have more violence than the main series where baby pokemon can fight or than anime where recently we watch a riolu participate in battles or than the super smash bros where pichu is smashed again and again. These pokemon being "baby" doesn't mean...
  5. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

They could still programed the talonflame, swellow, staraptor to the game and shouldn't add them to the galar dex. Dexit didn't make you use new Pokemon, better arranged regional dex did.
  6. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Which isn't quite wrong.
  7. bulbasaur99

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Again Gen 1 pandering. Not surprised. Even tho my fave pokemon is bulbasaur, seeing Gen1 starters everywhere makes me angry. The footage isn't final but game doesn't look that good to me. And i realized something. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise stars as their basic forms and evolve through...
Back
Top Bottom