Search results for query: *

1. bulbasaur99

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Plot twist, all the Hisuian pokemon were living in the underground the whole time like how the dinosaurs in the Journey to the Center of the Earth.
  2. bulbasaur99

Don't remind me that. I am still not over it. :ROFLMAO:
  3. bulbasaur99

Yeah, maybe baby pokemon are useless in battle but I adore each of them and I think they richen the lore and the family line. I wouldn't say no to them. Also, baby pokemon make some pokemon more useful in the early game. We have wild baby pokemon for a while so having a baby form of a usually...
  4. bulbasaur99

Like in the anime, we can store our pokemon on a farm or a ranch of the professor. Or a better idea we could have a ride pokemon delibird who brings our pokemon from the storage in the headquarters. I think this is used in the anime too with team rocket grunts.
  5. bulbasaur99

Then where would you put the release dates of BDSP? I think it was planned like that from get-go because there are several talks about a new switch system that might come out next year and a new pokemon game to promote it is the best way for the Nintendo
  6. bulbasaur99

(Excluding Bulbasaur) Oshawott, Rowlet and Cyndaquill are my top 3 favourite starters and here we are. Game Freak, I forgive for everything. You gave me the games of my dreams. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom