Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

Trailers and News Discussion

Oh, please. Your comment was clearly condescending in tone. You were implying that it was somehow negative for me to think that "it was ok for Tsareena to be male". Does that sound like the behaviour of someone who's only trying to explain a name? On top of that, I never said you were offended...
  2. canisaries

I never said what my own opinion was. I said: "I don't think a 50:50 ratio is anywhere near being out of the question here in terms of objective likelihood." I just said what I thought was likely to happen. Don't put words in my mouth, please. Side note: Of course it's "ok for it to be male"...
  3. canisaries

There are female Mr. Mime and male Gardevoir and male Aromatisse, despite the last one being strongly based on female Can-can (and Flamenco, apparently, according to Bulbapedia) dancers. You can have your own opinion and preference, of course, but I don't think a 50:50 ratio is anywhere near...
  4. canisaries

me @ Ilima: ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL? Jokes aside; wow do all those Corocoro mon look amazing in game, especially Silvally looks a lot better than I expected. They're much more animated than I expected. To be completely honest, I'm probably gonna forget the Bounsweet family in like a week. I...
  5. canisaries

I think any news we could be receiving on Type:Null now would be interesting, what's been stated about it so far had been pretty limited but still clear to some extent. I have no idea what the news could be, though. Plot relevance, probably, but I don't know if that's enough for a full Corocoro...
  6. canisaries

Was something supposed to happen on the 8th, or am I remembering that wrong again?
  7. canisaries

Because the UBs were a repeat of CoroCoro and everything from the last CoroCoro has been revealed already. What "lame" news could they even reveal?
  8. canisaries

I knew it was from the leaks discussion, but I didn't know if it was from an official source or not.
  9. canisaries

Wait, where was that image from?
  10. canisaries

To be honest, I don't even care anymore what they'll reveal in the next few days... as long as it's something. Anything would cheer me up right now, and I sure as heck need something to lift my spirits.
  11. canisaries

Guys. What if Alolan Persian ends up looking like an actual persian? Biggest twist of 2016.
  12. canisaries

I wonder if Alolan Persian will turn out fat as well, like Raticate did. :P
  13. canisaries

I'm still thinking half Fighting or half Steel, though. The description matches both a knight and a warrior type to me. Either would be cool, tbh.
  14. canisaries

And Passimian is a lemur, not a monkey. But more importantly; yeah, like that's gonna stop anyone.
  15. canisaries

AHHH I LOVE THAT RUGBY LEMUR :D Oranguru's purple parts look weirdly oversaturated to me, but I guess there's probably a reason for that design choice. And Lycanroc Midnight is.... pure Rock? That seems kinda weird, considering how Rockruff itself didn't have that many ties to rocks, save for...
  16. canisaries

I still have to spend most of today studying for tomorrow's English final, but I got home early, so perhaps I can see the reveal in real time after all :D
  17. canisaries

Wait. Was the fact that the news would be announced only in Japanese, or have the English sites said something about it as well?
  18. canisaries

Two words: EXPAND DONG
  19. canisaries

Plus, this gen has been breaking a lot of traditions already. And don't Sun and Moon have two Chinese options, anyway?
  20. canisaries

Yep, sorry, my last post was under-researched trash and I've deleted it now. I thought about it again and that makes no sense at all. In any case, I still think that Absorption is going to be the localized name. I just can't see someone take a name for a not-yet-revealed UB and putting it next...
Back
Top Bottom