Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

it could be some individual piece of trash like an empty crumpled juicebox or something
  2. canisaries

i do a sketch in like, five minutes tho. that's a dollar per minute and that blows my mind
  3. canisaries

oh definitely, a friend of mine would like a group picture with money pooled from all the people featured and he expected me to charge like $15-25 per face and meanwhile i'd been like "do i dare ask for $5 per face i feel like that's ripping them off" d:
  4. canisaries

found out there's no legal issues with me starting commissions after all, so preparing for it by practicing and trying out different styles
  5. canisaries

i'm terrible but then that's nothing new
  6. canisaries

i've kind of circumvented the problem by just making rough lineart with a rough brush. or just by not doing lineart at all. at the point where i am, painting is actually easier and faster than trying to make clean smooth lines. what a strange twist of fate
  7. canisaries

oh yeah that happens all the time that's because sketches are more freeform and give off motion, lineart tends to be pretty static
  8. canisaries

well im fine, i think, for the time being
  9. canisaries

well, first of all photos, but i've also bumped into some pretty great tutorials over the years. here's a few: 1 2 3 4 5 (i think this is the best one, in terms of coloring at least) and then of course the proko tutorial, because proko is bae. but the general advice is to think of hair as big...
  10. canisaries

so what do these new rules mean for gory art? is it still fine when tagged and in spoilers?
  11. canisaries

synesthesia can be any sense / set of ideas linked with any sense. me? sounds have shapes, letters and numbers have colors and numbers 0-9 have personalities. and they stay the same your whole life, unless you specifically try to change them. synesthesia's weird. a lot of synesthetes don't even...
  12. canisaries

some months ago my tablet started acting weird... it got semi-fixed but the feel of the pen completely changed... it bummed me out majorly because drawing got hard but eventually i adapted another question i'm interested in. is anyone here synesthetic?
  13. canisaries

what colors do you guys hate? everyone has one, dont lie. mine is disgusting marzipan flesh pink and mustard yellow
Back
Top Bottom