Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

look, it's totally possible that these games turn out to be amazing and fresh and the marketing folk just happen to be incompetent right now for some reason. that said, if z-moves, 3 new forms and a different story is all they have to offer, then i'm going to be disappointed. not for my own...
  2. canisaries

ahh i so want that type full to be real, it actually looks like not a sin against nature. great design and great art
  3. canisaries

it's joke
  4. canisaries

nah. it's fake because it's wonky, poorly designed garbage. whatever you may think of game freak, their designs at least have a voice. still, bad fakes better than no fakes. glad to see a picture leak again.
  5. canisaries

man i wish we got drawing leaks again, those are nice
  6. canisaries

i almost feel like there was gray in the corocoro cover lycanroc, but then again the shadows on midnight form's official art are pretty dark too
  7. canisaries

here's how i saw the lycanroc: didn't see those white spikes as part of it, but looking at it closer now it would tie it into the midnight form more
  8. canisaries

yes it's really unexpected to have people question whether you actually are who you claim you are on a website where anyone can make an account and call themselves anything though that said, the post did not look like something anyone would have motive to fake anyway.
  9. canisaries

i meant design connection as in similar colors, shapes or patterns, things that connect different evo stages together in general. that's really more of a thematic connection you pointed out, and even then i never saw it before reading about it on bulbapedia or so. remoraid doesn't look like a...
  10. canisaries

>actual design connection between remoraid and octillery wow i wish in any case, z-forms are an instant fakerino to me. even "ultra forms" would be more believable
  11. canisaries

didn't we just get two burglar mon with salandit and alolan rattata? alolan rattata even has whiskers resembling a common japanese portrayal of a burglar.
  12. canisaries

well, unless an actual link can be provided to the original "wishlist" post, it could also be a fake screenshot. a 4chan layout isn't exactly hard to replicate. but to be fair, "ultra" isn't that outlandish of a guess to begin with, as people have said here.
Back
Top Bottom