Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

COMPLETE: [Teen] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant

Awards are over, so let me post the judging I did for this fic and its nominated character categories. Since I had four judging posts to write regarding this fic, get ready for a wall of text. Granted, a large part of it is just explaining how the story goes, so not all of it is pure feedback...
  2. canisaries

Hm, true - I did have the description by my side and I intended to put the streaks there, but at some point that waned to just grayer fingers, toes and muzzle, which in turn got overshadowed by the lighting. However, adding streaks is easy, so here's a revamped version - hope it's closer to...
  3. canisaries

Beep beep! Hope you haven't forgotten all about me yet, because I have some fanart for you. Catch it in that spoiler below!
  4. canisaries

Congrats on finishing this bad boy, and good luck in your future projects! I'll be sure to be there reading them. Now, onto the comments. *looks at self with several days old clothing* whoops... Double newlines. Well, now you made me wonder: If Lawrence is a human who can turn into a...
  5. canisaries

Stray comma. Missing "and"? The text seems to both refer to a combination of genes and a single gene? Not sure which one it is. There's a long way people can go in terms of forgiving DNA just kinda being a magic thing in entertainment and this struts the line, but kinda trips over it at...
  6. canisaries

I see - I would more associate that shape with the word "container", though, and I haven't seen a can like that made of metal.
  7. canisaries

Hmm, "guy" sounds a bit casual to me in this context. Misplaced space. I think a word or two is missing in this sentence? It's kind of vague what shape this trash can is, and how exactly it's being transported. If it doesn't have any wheels (which would be the case for the most typical...
  8. canisaries

Bit late this time, sorry bout that, had this annoying headache yesterday. Anyway, here we go. i can't believe bibarel is f**king dead But no joke, I didn't expect that, though mainly because it's hard to think of a DNA/cognitive research method that would actually kill the subject, or even...
  9. canisaries

Can understand that... It's probably just the word "scar" that makes it appear so unsettling, as if it was carved there. Maybe it could simply be a change in skin color, like a birthmark, which would make it a marking in the same sense as a fur pattern (fun fact: tigers actually have striped...
  10. canisaries

Oh, I can definitely understand two more chapters after this - I was puzzled on how you'd manage to wrap up so much in just one chapter. This seems like the right choice for pacing. Neat contrast to the last chapter here. Had happened, I'd put. somewhat redundant with "overhead" twice...
  11. canisaries

Here we are! The epic climax for an epic story! I know it's not the final chapter, but I still feel like I should say that this has been one hell of a ride. Now let's dig in! *Four? Should be a period (or the sentence should be a question). Hmm... in its current form, this sentence doesn't...
  12. canisaries

Chapter 16! I've said it a million times, but I can't get enough of these vivid and lively setting descriptions. :> Swam is repeated in that one sentence, though, would opt for a synonym if possible. S M O O T H M O O T H "Standing" repeated. *We? Another exotic location with its own...
  13. canisaries

Aaahhhh, looking back at it, it never was referred to by a given name and at one point it was called a pet. Didn't notice those things and thought it was just a silent type. Sorry bout that, this does make it less shocking.
  14. canisaries

Chapter 15, let's go. Don't think this comma is needed. Ooh, a false prophet. Good to see one, as so far really all Arceists have been the good guys. Missing period. Another missing period. I don't know if it was meant to appear this way, but this sounded pretty threatening, which...
  15. canisaries

Chapter 14! The description of the wild mon in the beginning was really cool, and the whole theme of it being an ecosystem especially. You're really good at fleshing out environments quickly as always. *Houndour, I believe? What the "it" refers to is kind of vague after that paragraph -...
  16. canisaries

Chapter 13! The melancholic and empty feel to this scene works a lot in its favor. Missing capitalization. Given it's intentional, capitalizing the Assault's a cool idea. Makes it sound like a historical milestone for the town, which it is. This was a neat metaphor, even if the...
  17. canisaries

Extra period. ohmygosh she's so prettyyyyy General Comments Honestly, I liked so much of this chapter that I can't come up with lots to say. I'm glad to see a lot of suggested stuff implemented here, they make Lawrence's Arceist conflict work better and more believable. The oppressive Water...
  18. canisaries

Here are my thoughts on Chapter 11. I'm having a bit of trouble imagining what counts as more well-dressed than a suit and tie for a man. It also begs another question: if these two boys can dress differently, meaning there are no school uniforms, why did Lawrence come in a suit? Sounds...
  19. canisaries

Managed to be quicker again this time. Chapter 10, let's go. It's sort of unclear to me what exactly is happening in this beginning. I know they're in Dusknoir Guild, but I don't know what the "stricken tree" is (or don't remember) and why Arthus is laying waste to it. Well... this is the...
  20. canisaries

Special Chapter #3! A lot later than 48h with this review again, and unfortunately that may happen at future times too now - have gotten very much busier lately. Good thing Ambyssin seems to have picked up the torch on the quick reviewing, though. Anyway, onto the chapter. Couldn't find any...
Back
Top Bottom