Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Revised chapter 3 of the new Hunter, Haunted version up to the original's chapter 3. Gonna include old chapter 4 in this current chapter as well, so can't upload just yet. And speaking of uploading, I updated chapter 2 on this forum to the new one. Also wrote a few words in the third part of...
  2. canisaries

384 words in Seiren so far. Maybe I can get even more in.
  3. canisaries

660 words in seiren, finishing chapter 2. also been brainstormin with a non-tpp pokemon story
  4. canisaries

wrote over 500 words for seiren, hope i can be this productive on coming days too so i can finish the chapter
  5. canisaries

326 words of the first actual chapter of seiren. was oddly productive today (compared to how i've been lately)
  6. canisaries

finally got to write something again. started the agápe rewrite and got 188 words done. prologue may be up sooner than i thought, but we'll see
  7. canisaries

finished a scene, started another, only one left after this one. maybe this'll actually get finished soon who knows
  8. canisaries

finished a short scene and started a longer one again. 460 words total. this oneshot's taking forever but at least i'm advancing
  9. canisaries

wrote about 250 words in my oneshot and had a beta look at it prematurely, also read through his story and gave comments
  10. canisaries

wrote 600 words in the oneshot, almost bringing the third scene to an end. planned out more details for the rest of it.
  11. canisaries

have written 275 today, for the same oneshot as before. might write more, might not, depends on how inspiration comes and goes.
  12. canisaries

wrote some more of that oneshot, not much but at least progress is being made. gonna get to more interesting scenes soon ro that keeps me going
  13. canisaries

finally got started on that oneshot. feels good to be writing again.
  14. canisaries

made some notes in preparation for a oneshot. also been planning out that upcoming multiparter more
  15. canisaries

finally finished the last chapter of my fic. only need my betas to have time to look at it until i can post.
  16. canisaries

still working on last chapter of hunter, haunted. got good lines written yesterday and bad ones today for some reason
  17. canisaries

fixed some things in previous chapters of h,h and wrote a few lines of the current one
  18. canisaries

i split a chapter i was writing in two and posted the first half on reddit for critique. been working on the second half while waiting
  19. canisaries

trimmed one and a half pages from my latest chapter. should be more concise and drag way less now.
  20. canisaries

sadly haven't got anything written in a while because of this fever that actually made me take 5 seconds to count how many hours there are between 8.00 and 13.00 earlier today
Back
Top Bottom