Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

And here is mine!
  2. canisaries

think you mean 3 am, but thanks for replying lol
  3. canisaries

So when was posting the entry allowed, again? Starting GMT midnight between today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday)?
  4. canisaries

I've been done with mine for a few days with a wordcount of 9.8k. Looks like I'm going to have one of the longer ones, then.
  5. canisaries

Trimming the word count is proving more difficult than expected. A beta reader helped to trim off 90 words... when what I need is 700 or more. Looks like I'll need to start killing my darlings... cocks handgun
  6. canisaries

At 10700 words, 1800 of them written today, I have finished the complete first draft of my entry! Not too worried about going over the word count limit at this point as I know I'll need to trim stuff anyway to improve the pacing. I'll inform my betas right now, and I think I'll do some...
  7. canisaries

I passed 5k a bit ago myself. Over halfway there, at least I hope so. Required daily wordcount has dropped to 165, but I'm still gonna keep up my 200+ pace to have enough time, and it's been working out pretty well anyway. Regardless of length when finishing, I think I'm gonna cut some stuff...
  8. canisaries

I only have a possibility for one betareader. To get their help, I need to finish well in time so that I can still get feedback and also hope their plans don't change. So I might end up going without any as well. Introduced another character to the story and it seems to be picking up. Hope her...
  9. canisaries

I'm already getting signs of growing sick of mine... I hope that passes. A forced story won't be as good, if it's even finished.
  10. canisaries

a question for the other participants, hopefully general enough to be within the rules: do you tend to put your priority more on a unique and dramatic concept or a story that has minimal plot holes and pacing issues? i'm a bit worried my story may be too boring in the end, a price paid for...
  11. canisaries

I've been keeping a steady rhythm of 200+ words a day ever since I managed to form my idea into a sufficient enough outline, but today I did hit a block upon realizing my events didn't fit together as I'd planned earlier. I think I've come up with a solution to it now, though, and I sure hope it...
Back
Top Bottom