Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

At the blog post now, but couldn't find too much to say about it by itself - so allow me to go back to the first one as well and make this a double review! Though not sure if it counts as double when it barely has the content of just one. Blog One heh... nothin personnell kid alaska geez...
  2. canisaries

Read chapter 4, here are my thoughts. This time I'm going to lump all the grammar stuff in one section to make the review a bit more cleanly formatted and less repetitive. Alright, let's begin. I wonder now what the level of intelligence of Pokemon in your fic is. Clearly they understand their...
  3. canisaries

Heya, decided the check out chapter 3 because why not, I'm already this far in :> Here are my comments. Missing period. Something seems to be missing before the period? These could use commas, like "Oh, great," and "Nice to see you too, Chloe". The innocence, popularity and cutesy-ness...
  4. canisaries

Oh, right, TMs exist, forgot to scroll that far down in the wiki page xp Thanks for the clarification.
  5. canisaries

I'm here to review a chapter for the Review Game, and now that I have read the blog and first chapter, chapter 2 is my target. While what "it" refers to here is deductible from context, it might be better grammar-wise to replace that with a word referring to the attack. Otherwise it's saying...
  6. canisaries

Yeah, I suppose it could also be my personal fault, being very poor with timelines and having the attention span of a goldfish at times. In the chapter itself, the mention of eight years in particular without further context made me have to kind of guess what was the thing that happened eight...
  7. canisaries

Heya, it's Canis again here. I'm here to review Chapter One for the Review Game, but also because I did feel a bit off about jumping in right at the end before. So now I'm going in like a newcomer should (Well, leaving out the prologue, but it didn't seem to be included in the options), from the...
  8. canisaries

Hi, I'm here to review chapter 89 for the Review Game. Right off the bat, I have to give props where props is due. The prose in this is stellar. It doesn't repeat, it doesn't use words too simple or big, it doesn't feel clunky - I can't find any flaws in it. It reads like a real book. I'm very...
Back
Top Bottom