Search results for query: *

1. chaos_Leader

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

A new chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has been written, and it's even in line for the Review Game as of writing this post.
  2. chaos_Leader

Welp, now it's officially a full and ready chapter, full of intensive training shenanigans. Also, maybe has been missed, but the previous chapter had some pretty major updates at the end earlier.
  3. chaos_Leader

The tenth chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has been posted, sort of. When AceTrainer made that post, it got me thinking about posting an incomplete chapter, about how it may help if I was in a bind and in need of some second opinions. So I've gone ahead and done it. Read more up on this...
  4. chaos_Leader

Also after an unnatural dry spell, I've finally de-wedged myself from the odd funk I've apparently been stuck in lately, and posted a brand new chapter! Ch. 9: Out of Phase I sincerely thank the community and everyone that's part of it for putting up with my spastic, intermittent, often...
  5. chaos_Leader

A Sine of Things to Come, Chapter 8: Step Up and Transform is up and ready for reading, just in time for this round of awards as well! I think I'm starting to run out of electrical puns for these titles :\ All the links in the table of contents and signature have been fixed as well finally.
  6. chaos_Leader

I didn't think I could do it, but done it I did. The sixth chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has been published: Lightning in a Bottle. Also at this point, the retroactive gender reassignment for Jolteon has been put in full effect: she's officially a she now, and technically has been since...
  7. chaos_Leader

The fifth chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has finally been posted! Peter Sine's first day of intensive training begins!
  8. chaos_Leader

A Sine of Things to Comehttp://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/sine-things-come-163611/, after months of no update, finally has one.
Back
Top Bottom