Search results for query: *

1. chaos_Leader

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

This is going to be a doozy, since there's so much ground to cover. In the late-story, particularly what I read immediately prior to this review, the big driving factor feels more like the predestination dilemma that Alaska has, rather than the actual actions of the plot itself. A LOT of story...
  2. chaos_Leader

Okay, I'm caught up now! Trying to think of the best way to come at these latest chapters... I guess I can start off saying, Alaska's had this moment of catharsis a long time coming, and here in the story was a good time for it to happen. Having Alaska play off of someone as snide and...
  3. chaos_Leader

Don't take how others see Alaska too harshly, even me. If there is an issue with early Alaska, it's less about the character herself, and more to do with how the setting and other characters react to how Alaska is. I didn't mind the kind of character that Alaska is, but I felt she got away with...
  4. chaos_Leader

Good lord. As of this review, I have completely caught up with every chapter of Eight Easy Steps. For starters, let me just say how interesting it has been over these last few days, reading through everything written for this story. I felt like the quality of the storytelling progressed through...
  5. chaos_Leader

Made it to the end of arc three this time! I reiterate some of the points I made last time: how there's still a smattering of scattered typos about, how Alaska is one sassy punk. Though now I have to add that she seems a little smitten by this Mark Hansom fellow (isn't he like, at least ten...
  6. chaos_Leader

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 13 (100th Chapter!) What luck! I have nearly a whole day off! This hasn't happened in almost the past two months of my insanely busy shipboard life! This means you get the benefit of me being able to make good on my word of...
Back
Top Bottom