Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

What video games are you playing now?

Sorry for another recent and long post, but I'm also playing Monster Hunter Stories 2, but it is kind of in stand-by because of my aforementioned current obsession with Xenoblade Chronicles X. MHS2 is a very beautiful game and very fun both due to the story and gameplay, but if I am sincere...
  2. charlycicero

I am currently re-discovering Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U. Well, partially re-descovering, because I bought it in 2018 but I didn't get into it at first and left it after a few hours of playing; at that time I found the gameplay confusing and bewildering and I was just craving a new but...
  3. charlycicero

I feel you. I'm for one glad we have lived through the pandemic with video games at our disposal. There is something about video games that soothe the soul, not to mention they can be a lot more fun than movies and series. Unless someone is playing The Last of Us or the like...
  4. charlycicero

My second playthrough of Pokemon Diamond. It is very enjoyable even though it does have a limited Pokedex. Pokemon Shield for the 10th time. I am really enjoying it though, because unlike previous playthroughs where I forced myself to try new mons, I decided to put together a team of only my...
  5. charlycicero

Finally finished Doom 2016... on the easiest mode. But, hey, I have finished it and I intend on keep playing it to find more secrets, but more importantly more of those cute chibi Doomguys which also happen to unlock models from the monsters and weapons. And those are very impressive, I love...
  6. charlycicero

Forgot to mention I am also playing Layers of Fear Legacy. It's more like progressing than actually playing. It doesn't seem like there is a way for the player to die.
  7. charlycicero

There are plenty of games that I left unfinished due to many reasons. Right now, I'm moving forward on the following: 1. Doom (2016) on my Switch, on the easiest setting. I just need to defeat the Spider Mastermind and I probably finish the game for the first time. 2. Resident Evil, the remake...
Back
Top Bottom