Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Thanks a lot. I hope so too.
  2. charlycicero

Awful, sick, low on energy, much more anxious than usual. I am trying to work out again from home, though, in an effort to hopefully improve my current health a little bit. I am also trying to cut some things I've been eating that aren't healthy. I don't know if that will help with the anxiety...
  3. charlycicero

Same here.
  4. charlycicero

Same here. Interesting how doing almost nothing and be home all day can be actually exhausting.
  5. charlycicero

I'm letting out a lot of steam with my Doom 2016. I admit I bought this game a while ago but got caught with many a Pokemon and Mario games and wasn't feeling like playing dark and gory games at that time. But oh yes, it's sooooo satisfying to beat demons to a pulp. It is also a big nostalgia...
  6. charlycicero

Not that great. Fairly anxious (and my tinnitus is too high recently). And to realize right now is the peak of the spread of that fucking virus is not helping. I cannot literally go to the corner store because there might be a higher than ever risk of contagion and I'm kind of pissed off. I just...
  7. charlycicero

Oh, and this. Where I live it's been raining on and off, which is a huge relief since it is cooler today and a lot less dry and dusty. The dust has been a nightmare and it makes my throat and nostrils sore.
  8. charlycicero

A bit better today than the last few days. In part is due to the fact that I'll finally have some small extra income for stuff I like (such as videogames and figurines) coming May, but also because I've been a bit busy with my digital drawings. They aren't the best by any margin, but I like the...
  9. charlycicero

Not my best, especially since a very rough last year (2019). I'm not a guy who believes in the divine, the supernatural or miracles, but if that year wasn't meant to teach me something, to make me realize which are the truly important things in life (for one, overall HEALTH, which I neglected...
Back
Top Bottom